City v Spurs Prematch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think spurs will come thinking they can win but by the 75th minute they'll be ecstatic if they hold on for a point...

Marvin said:
I'd like to see Kolarov start. Yet again an another assist last night for the off-side goal.

Regarding Nasri, remember his debut at Spurs when he played some great crosses for Dzeko. And how about last night when he crossed to Toure for his goal with the outside of his foot.

I bet Lennon would love kolarov to start!!!

Sport Jokes ‏@FootballFunnys
AVB has a plan to beat Man City this weekend – text all the City players just before the match and tell them it's a Champions League game.

chris63 said:
Sport Jokes ‏@FootballFunnys
AVB has a plan to beat Man City this weekend – text all the City players just before the match and tell them it's a Champions League game.

As if Spurs would ever be in the Champions League!

Oh...

Wait a minute...

Re: Adebayor Clap or Boo?

nicholasjackson said:
clap

had a 1 in 2 record for city,probably didnt get fair crack of whip but dont wind him up, on his day a brilliant player

Spot on
and he wasn't the only one, either, who got unfair treatment. We lost four top players in that period.

citymad said:
Marvin said:
I'd like to see Kolarov start. Yet again an another assist last night for the off-side goal.

Regarding Nasri, remember his debut at Spurs when he played some great crosses for Dzeko. And how about last night when he crossed to Toure for his goal with the outside of his foot.

I'd be surprised if Spurs play Bale and Lennon. And you underestimate Kolarov

Marvin said:
citymad said:
Marvin said:

I'd be surprised if Spurs play Bale and Lennon. And you underestimate Kolarov
Why???

Re: Adebayor Clap or Boo?

wont clap or boo.....

must say the arsenal moment was as funny as ive seen at
city though

if some say tevez doesnt deserve a clap then ade certainly doesnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.