City v Spurs Prematch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adebayor Clap or Boo?

I'll neither clap nor boo, I'm indifferent to him. We've moved on, and so has he. Got a feeling he'll be bang up for it though, as he was for us against Arsenal.

Marvin said:
citymad said:
Marvin said:
I'd like to see Kolarov start. Yet again an another assist last night for the off-side goal.

Regarding Nasri, remember his debut at Spurs when he played some great crosses for Dzeko. And how about last night when he crossed to Toure for his goal with the outside of his foot.

I bet Lennon would love kolarov to start!!!
I'd be surprised if Spurs play Bale and Lennon. And you underestimate Kolarov

Why would you be surprised?

Lennon and Bale have started in 8 of the 10 Premier League games Spurs have played so far this season (Bale was injured v QPR and on compassionate leave v Chelsea).

he is a good player, didnt have a great time here, wish all the best tho

I remember that arse game tho . WHAT A GAME

THFC6061 said:
Marvin said:
citymad said:
I bet Lennon would love kolarov to start!!!
I'd be surprised if Spurs play Bale and Lennon. And you underestimate Kolarov

Why would you be surprised?

I won't be suprised should they both start.

Are Dmebele, Parker and Sandro all missing?

Lennon and Bale have started in 8 of the 10 Premier League games Spurs have played so far this season (Bale was injured v QPR and on compassionate leave v Chelsea).

Only got 96 posts so cant start new thread,Viagogo have had loads of tickets for Spurs for weeks tonight still got 10 pages now City have put tickets on sale for this game 19 blocks have tickets available.WTF is going on no wonder we have the piss taken regarding empty seats I would never boo a blue but the way the club deal with ticket sales seems a shambles.

Well it looks like he will be on the bench anyway as AVB is going back to one striker and no way does he drop Defoe after his hat-trick against Maribor.

Think the atmosphere will play a big part in the result. If the crowd get quiet and the groaning starts players will get nervous and mistakes will start to happen. ( thats been the case with alot of city teams over the years) Its going to be a tight but exciting game Spurs will have taken note of our recent form and will have a right go at us. I'm worried about Defoe because he's in cracking form. Prediction: 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.