City v Spurs Prematch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What team should start tommorow?

I reckon the back 4 will stay the same, don´t know about the forwards and Midfielders though. Bit dissapointed with our display against Ajax, wasen´t impressed with our midfield (Yaya, Gareth, Javi). Silva will probably come of the bench and play some part in the game, don´t think he´ll start though.

This is the game when our season kick's in, don't like spurs never have done,I really think we're gonna click tomorrow,come on blueboys.

Why would we boo Ade, he didn't necessarily do anything wrong... There's more reason to boo Tevez ffs...

hart
zab komp nast clichy
milner yaya barry nasri
aguero balo

silva isnt fit. milner to combat bale

I'm hoping we play 4-4-2, something like this:

-----------------Lloris
Walker - Gallas - Vertonghen - Naughton
Lennon - Sandro - Carroll - Bale-----------
---------Defoe------Adebayor---------------

I'm afraid we might see Dempsey instead of Adebayor but I really, really hope not. Or Huddlestone instead of Carroll and Friedel instead of Lloris.

Bazzmand Show said:
Why would we boo Ade, he didn't necessarily do anything wrong... There's more reason to boo Tevez ffs...

Adebayor's greatest "crime" as a City player was that he was desperate to play and do well for the club. Tevez...

Ade's 19 goals in 43 appearances (many as a sub) still looks to be a good haul.

Normally, a visiting manager would be too scared to come to the Etihad and play a 4-4-2, but after Spurs showing against Maribor in the EL (excellent performance, I took the time to view it and scout our opposition), I think AVB will come to attack and deploy Defoe, Ade, Bale and Lennon. Bale and Defoe were sensational, so I hope our backline and Joe are ready for a challenge.

This match will tell us a lot about what is, or isn't, going on at the club. I can live with a draw, but a loss at home would be hard to cope with. Very interested to see which formation Mancini will employ and how he attempts to deal with the threat of Bale bombing down the wing (too bad Milner is unavailable).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.