City v Spurs Prematch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adebayor Clap or Boo?

40000 Mehhs would be apt, he didn't do a lot wrong but then again he didn't do all that much right.

MADCHESTER CITY said:
With Silva back, it means he can actually put the ball at people's feet so that's better than trying to walk it in from the Half-Way Line I fancy us for 3-1

But I think if they get the first goal then they could swing it
Sorry if already posted, have searched main site and can't find any update concerning wether Silva is playing or not?

lukyman said:
MADCHESTER CITY said:
With Silva back, it means he can actually put the ball at people's feet so that's better than trying to walk it in from the Half-Way Line I fancy us for 3-1

But I think if they get the first goal then they could swing it
Sorry if already posted, have searched main site and can't find any update concerning wether Silva is playing or not?
He´s back in training, that doesen´t necessarily means that he´ll start tommorow seeing he´s lacking matchfitness.

LoveCity said:
Didn't Milner keep Bale quiet in the England vs. Wales game? Not sure if he will be fit though. If we don't double up on Bale's side that is tactical suicide, the lad has three or four lungs and was still sprinting half the pitch after 75 minutes against fookin' Maribor the other night.

He hardly got out of his own half in the pasting we gave them at WHL last season. And he is shite defender.

Maybe the trick is to keep attacking them! Damned shame Micah is out.

We have to win this game it is that simple.

Our next 5 matches

Spurs
Villa
Chelsea
Wigan
Everton

Rags next 4

Norwich
QPR
West Ham
Reading

I cant see anything other than 12 points for them there maybe 10 if we are lucky

Chelsea away is a tough one for us and Spurs and Everton are not easy matches either.

Anything less than 11 points for us in those 5 wont be good enough.It would make the derby huge with all the pressure on us.

A good win tomorrow and next week though will send the message that we aren't going away

Re: Adebayor Clap or Boo?

Don't do anything but do not Boo !
Look at the shit Arse fans gave him and what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.