City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PELLEGRINI: “Injury risk is always there. See the big teams, they are involved in both domestic and european titles.” #mcfc

PELLEGRINI: “If you want to be a big team you must want to be in every competition. The semi is big but we must also finish high.” #mcfc

Very difficult team to predict tomorrow with virtually everyone available. We were so lethargic against Newcastle that changes are a must, but surely Pellegrini will have one eye on Tuesday.

Very difficult team to predict tomorrow with virtually everyone available. We were so lethargic against Newcastle that changes are a must, but surely Pellegrini will have one eye on Tuesday.

So close to a fully fit squad!

I'd like to see

Hart
Sagna,VK,Mangala,Clichy
Fernandinho, Yaya
Silva,KDB, Sterling
Aguero

Don't think he'll go that strong though.

From the clubs perspective they have to prioritise Tuesday night, so we should expect players who won't start on Tuesday, I know that will piss many off, but I can't see it being any other way.

I expect something like

Hart
Zab Kompany Otamendi Kolarov
Delph Fernandhino (max 60 minutes)
Navas Toure Sterling
Bony

Then on Tuesday night...

Hart
Sagna Kompany Mangala Clichy
Fernando Fernandhino
Nasri Navas Silva KdB
Aguero

{edited due to brain fart}

Last edited:
So close to a fully fit squad!

I'd like to see

Hart
Sagna,VK,Mangala,Clichy
Fernandinho, Yaya
Silva,KDB, Sterling
Aguero

Don't think he'll go that strong though.

This team with possibly Sterling interchanged for Navas or I suppose Fernando and move Yaya further up?

From the clubs perspective they have to prioritise Tuesday night, so we should expect players who won't start on Tuesday, I know that will piss many off, but I can't see it being any other way.

I expect something like

Hart
Navas Toure Sterling
Bony

Then on Tuesday night...

Hart
Fernando Fernandhino
Nasri Silva KdB
Aguero

Nasri won't be playing, be Sterling or Navas.

Pre Match thread on Saturday won't be pretty if that's the line up!

Thankfully I'm playing footy!

I expect something like

Hart
Navas Toure Sterling
Bony

Then on Tuesday night...

Hart
Fernando Fernandhino
Nasri Silva KdB
Aguero

Nasri's not eligible for Europe mate. Hope we don't play a side as weak as that tomorrow, otherwise it'll be another slog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.