City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys big blackpool fan here and of all the horrific things oyston has done to my beloved blackpool its the efect on the new generation of young kids who just dont want to know
I have 2 kids and today my oldest is 11 and tomorrow im doing the unthinkable and taking him to his first live city game as unfortunately hes devided to be a blue.
This morning watching him open his card and seeing his reactin on seeing his ticket was the most bitter sweet moment of my life.
So tomorrow he ll be there
Cheers oyston
If you forgive the pun Welcome to the Rollercoaster that is Manchester City !!

I have a mate who is a big Blackpool fan so have some knowledge of what the Oyston`s have done and are doing to your club. It is disgusting , but in todays football it seems the fans come last.

Good luck for the rest of the season

Hey guys big blackpool fan here and of all the horrific things oyston has done to my beloved blackpool its the efect on the new generation of young kids who just dont want to know
I have 2 kids and today my oldest is 11 and tomorrow im doing the unthinkable and taking him to his first live city game as unfortunately hes devided to be a blue.
This morning watching him open his card and seeing his reactin on seeing his ticket was the most bitter sweet moment of my life.
So tomorrow he ll be there
Cheers oyston

Welcome and hope your son enjoys it. It is a crucial game for us and could well define our season. Hughes our ex manager will be well up for it.

Hope that Blackpools fortunes change soon. I remember them nearly beating us at the Etihad a couple of years ago.

Important match.

High tempo from start to finish.
200.gif

Shaqiri is out so that's good news because he slaughtered Fernando and Kolarov down our left in the December game. We played MDM with Ota in the left CD slot and they were really poor together. We also played Bony up front and Pellers hauled him off after an hour, I think. Alarmingly, we also played both Ferns in that game, but considering the passengers in front and behind them that day maybe they have an excuse.

All in all, not really looking forward to this one. Hopefully I'll feel a bit more relaxed about it when the team sheet comes in ... but I have a sneaky suspicion I might be a bit crestfallen when I see Manuel's picks.

To be honest though, my biggest concern is which one of our stars is Charlie Adam going to try and deliberately nobble ahead of Tuesday when the nasty little bastard comes off the bench in the second half?

Hughes will be up for this one and will be looking to go physical on us. Major blow no Nasri. Strongest team it has to be as only a win will do-

Hart
Sagna , Kompany, Mangala, Clichy
Fernando, Fernandihno
Yaya, De Bruyne, Silva
Aguerro

Navas/Sterling ready to come on as and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.