CITY v Stoke: F.A Cup Final - Official Match Thread

Finished with the beer and just opened the Moet . . not even that keen on the stuff but this day demands the best to toast the best. . . .

Much more of this to come - the giant awakes!

I honestly cannot believe this.

Best day ever, and SO proud of our lads today.

And Mancini is the Manager we have been waiting for.

Anyone know where i can download the full game. I could be patient and wait for shadygiz to post a link, but the wait is killing me. I want to watch it over and over and over again. I didn't sky plus it through fear of jinxing us!

Anyone have a download link?

Rerun on my local telly....AWESOME...lets go again ...wohoooo
CMON CITY :D

Big congrats to City. Your lot showed up like you're supposed to show up in a final and weren't going to be denied. You guys were long overdue for this moment and I hope you're enjoying it. Got done with my own celebration with my 2 United fanboy (I live in North California so I have to make do with what I can find) mates after our game and when I realized I was drinking Blue Moon at 7am I knew City was going to pull it off. The logic was you drink it with an orange slice so it's a good breakfast beer. Congrats again, wish I could be back in Manchester tonight.

Gar said:
Big congrats to City. Your lot showed up like you're supposed to show up in a final and weren't going to be denied. You guys were long overdue for this moment and I hope you're enjoying it. Got done with my own celebration with my 2 United fanboy (I live in North California so I have to make do with what I can find) mates after our game and when I realized I was drinking Blue Moon at 7am I knew City was going to pull it off. The logic was you drink it with an orange slice so it's a good breakfast beer. Congrats again, wish I could be back in Manchester tonight.
Thank you for the congratulations! It will be fun to have two rivals so close giving each other a run for all the competitions year on year! And congratulations to you and yours as well. I'm still not sure how Ferguson managed it as it looked like your weakest team in years. Well, looks can be deceiving, I suppose.

AAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

AMAZING!!!!!

Has anyone seen the Hart Reaction video on the OS (ft Micah) ???? It's funny as fuck...Hart looks pissed and drops a bleeper, Džeko just casualy stripping down to his y fronts in plain view of the camera...lol

They're all awesome....Zaba gets a pint tipped on him, Mancini gets interupted by a wasted Joe hart, They all seem to get on :D

It's DEESEEERRRVVEEED!!!!

;) give them a watch

Tricky_Trev said:
Anyone know where i can download the full game. I could be patient and wait for shadygiz to post a link, but the wait is killing me. I want to watch it over and over and over again. I didn't sky plus it through fear of jinxing us!

Anyone have a download link?

posted it on shady thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.