CITY v Stoke: F.A Cup Final - Official Match Thread

Re: Fa Cup Final thread

And we all are one happy family.....NOW LET'S TORCH THAT BANNER.<br /><br />-- Sat May 14, 2011 5:29 pm --<br /><br />And we all are one happy family.....NOW LET'S TORCH THAT BANNER.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

how we dominated the game was amazing,honestly did not think we would get the result as easily as that and i mean no disrespect to stoke!

gman07 said:
I dont know how to feel... Jubilation, im celebrating... but i feel strange... im soooo happy, shocked, im crying... im so freaking unreal right now... HAPPY so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mixture of exuberance and relief for me.

Re: Fa Cup Final thread

I WONDER what the CUP TOUR of MANCHESTER is and when. ...anyone know what arrangements are.....we will bring the drinks as much as possible.

As great as this is (and it is great) I get the feeling this is just a stepping stone. No more pressure means they won't be playing scared anymore and Champions League football means the biggest names will want to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.