CITY v Stoke - Official Match Thread

Lovely to see Petrov and Barry performing, Robinho not friend with the ball, everything is going against him. Get bellers on instead.

I'm delighted so far, I think people should give Robbie a break really... When's the last time he's played centrally like today? I'm sure he'll grow as Mancini manages him! Get behind our boys, hopefully we'll run riot in the 2nd half!! :D

Barry is player of the half, he is passing superb, creating chances, controlling the ball and holding it up, and is everywhere! Nice cross from Zab to Barry's assisted head! We look dominant, not even giving the defence chance to defend much with how well we are holding the ball up, not clearing it and passing, passing, passing! Our shape looks excellent!

Best half we've had since the derby...if we got anything out of Robinho (and i'm not trying to rip him) we'd of had 3 or 4. I'm very pleased with that half.

considering the injuries we have and people playing out of position, we have a much better shape, better movement and barry is playing as good as i`ve seen him play.

well done bob i look forward to seeing your full strength team

Armaan said:
bizzbo said:
very sad to see isn't it, he's a shadow of himself
Something just doesnt seem right..... he looks like someone from his families been shot..... his confidence seems soooo unbelievably low

Give him some time. Under Hughes, unlike other players, he seemed to always feel the step-child.

Once he gets that first goal under Mancini he is going to light it up. I don't believe the transfer talk. I think Mancini wants him to stay and really play it out, at least until the summer.

I definitely like him being in the middle. I know it doesn't look great right now as he has been muscled off a couple of times but he is just getting back on his feet in that area. Give him a few more matches in the position and he is going to start leading in assists and throwing a couple on the scoresheet as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.