CITY v Stoke - Official Match Thread

Robbie's looked really low on confidence since he came back from injury. I don't think taking him off would be the right decision, he needs to play to get his confidence back up.

Barry looks like the player he was when he joined us :)

Happy enough with the performance, especially considering the injury problems, but fuck me I want to twat the Setanta commentators. Yes Robi isn't setting the world alight but talk about going over the top... has he skullfucked their wives and daughters whilst he's been out injured or sumat? Pricks.

Petrov on and playing well. VK looking solid at center Back. Barry looks like the player we bought for the first time. Just need to play robinho into form and we are sorted.

There is security and control in our team when Stoke gets the ball. No panic. This is very reassuring.

supermicahrichards said:
Best half we've had since the derby...if we got anything out of Robinho (and i'm not trying to rip him) we'd of had 3 or 4. I'm very pleased with that half.

Robbies doing OK and will get better, was it not his assist for the 1st?

Well it looks as though we have the makings of a defence at last
Barry has p-layed well tevez as usual

this could be very good
dont know what to do for the best with robbie tbf

so glad a new dawn is here at last

I think we may have a manager at last

Look at that twat in the main forum 'What do we do when the honey moon period is over?'. Prick.

Spuds drew today in all, looking good.

rastus said:
supermicahrichards said:
Best half we've had since the derby...if we got anything out of Robinho (and i'm not trying to rip him) we'd of had 3 or 4. I'm very pleased with that half.

Robbies doing OK and will get better, was it not his assist for the 1st?[/quote]

That's a stretch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.