City v Stoke Post Match Thread

May be just me, but after 40+ years of support, he whom wears the blue shirt will always get my backing. Don't forget Edin's away performance/goals away at Spuds. He just had a bad day today.

At Barca away, I will be there singing loud and proud for the club I love. If we turn it around then great, if not I will sing louder still.

CTID.

Stoned Rose said:
moomba said:
Have to say, in all the criticism he gets from some experts, Yaya played a real leaders game today. Forget the goal, but he was the one driving us forward time and time again. Seemed really desperate for the result today. Credit to him.

Is he fuck. He's a 'liability' surely you know that ;)

So I've been hearing, ha ha.

Dog shit first half. Better second.

3 points thank fck but we Need to start improving and quick. What is it with this time of the year? We are always crap.

CaliforniaBlue said:
Damocles said:
AliWaheed said:
What? before Dzeko managed to clear off the line for Stoke?

Ok, that's a far point. We can now upgrade his performance to "as useful as the post". We were all hoping for a performance more suited to a professional football player rather than an inanimate object

I'm sure you don't give a crap what I think, but you seem to be very well regarded on here, and you generally seem to be the voice of reason amongst the madness, so I assume your opinion is being unduly coloured by the "miss of the season". Dzeko was pretty poor today, as were several others, and even our best performers gave the ball away a lot and made some bad decisions. However, he certainly wasn't an inanimate object, he was involved in a few of our more promising moves, and I thought he worked pretty hard under the circumstances - I'm sure you're aware how tough it is for strikers like Dzeko and Negredo to thrive in this kind of game.

There are enough ridiculous, over-the-top views aired on here without the sensible posters joining in.

Well said, I was also surprised to see that comment.

Shocking game against a very efficient Stoke team that didn't allow us to get wide by emplying their wingers as full backs, literally a 6-4-0 formation.

Thought MP picked the wrong side, pointless picking Beast and Dzeko when it was obvious what we were going to face. Navas should have started as well.

3 points, we move on.

p.s. please hurry back, Sergio.

I have never ever before seen a team set up for 90 minutes with 2 banks of 5 and no man up front.
We should think ourselves lucky we only have to watch crap like that twice a season. No wonder they take very few fans to an away game within an hours travel.

kawkav said:
I am sick of this side passing shite. we need to get back to forward runnig game. more like we played the last 10 min
So lacking in forethought or any thought actually as to be laughable.

Why do you think we had the space to run into in the last ten minutes?

Der Bomber said:
AliWaheed said:
mancity61 said:
A fucking two year old could have put that away. Edin Overbar bleeding useless - has to go!

Hopefully, he'll get on the bus back to Stoke. He's headed there at some point anyway.

"Dzeko eventually going to Stoke" might have been 15% funny the first time you said it. That was about 100 times ago. Give it a rest, FFS.

That said, horrible game for him. Hopefully the Beast will get fit and Jovetic isn't out for too long if at all.

In fairness to Dzeko, he has had a lot of pretty strong performances going back to even before the turn of the year. I don't see why some go so far out of their way to smash the guy (or needlessly defend him, for that matter.) Everyone has a fucking bad day at the office every now and again. Doesn't mean they should be taken out back and shot.
but when every day is a bad day you dont accept it any more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.