City v Stoke Post Match Thread

stony said:
Damocles said:
AliWaheed said:
What? before Dzeko managed to clear off the line for Stoke?

Ok, that's a far point. We can now upgrade his performance to "as useful as the post". We were all hoping for a performance more suited to a professional football player rather than an inanimate object

Can you imagine the hilarity that would have ensued if he'd injured himself kicking the post.

Can't believe he didn't miss the post to be honest!

All that matters is we got the 3 points, hope that jovetic isn't out for too long

nm...glad for the win...hopefully we saved the entertainment to the rags game.....fiver says rooney kung fu's someone in the crowd ;)

Got the points and that'll do me. Dominant and not very good at the same time.

I'm beginning to wonder if the Dzeko haters on here are really rags, surely true Blues wouldn't stoop so low.

Certainly a very tired performance from the lads today, Stoke got what they deserved for the usual parking the bus routine, just glad we got the 3pts today................well done guys.................

Damocles said:
AliWaheed said:
Shirley said:
Totally disagree, perhaps you left very early.
What? before Dzeko managed to clear off the line for Stoke?

Ok, that's a far point. We can now upgrade his performance to "as useful as the post". We were all hoping for a performance more suited to a professional football player rather than an inanimate object
I don't think you read that properly... cleared off the line for Stoke... not from Stoke. Ball hits the post it has a chance of going in. If it's hits Dzeko it goes to the opposition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.