City v Stoke Post Match Thread

Manchester_lalala said:
We need to break the bank for reus, if silva or Nasri don't play well we're fucked. No pace in the team at all and that's what you need vs these teams. Weekend ruined for me the bunch of over paid unfit pricks.

Wow.

To stokes credit they doubled, sometimes tripled, up on the wings, stopped Kolarov getting in behind and drilling the crosses in. Took away one of our most dangerous moves, and it led to a mass of bodies in central areas with no room to maneuver.

on teahad a game plan and worked their socks off the other just went out expecting to hump the other team and only really got moving when they went 1 Nil down

Personally i struggle to see what we tried to achieve today

Wank to be honest but i guess we all know that

3rd game Milner has been benched guess hes off

Pissed with Hart and Kolorov shold have take one for the team but Willy scares me to fuck but i guess he is now benched also

Hart shit on that goal but that's not the real reason we lost. That game was lost in the first half, when we ambled around, for the umpteenth time, with millions of completely toothless three yard passes in midfield, as if we thought we had ten hours to play rather than one and a half. When we upped the rhythm, that is, having gone behind, we looked as we should have looked for the whole ninety minutes. Fair do's to Stoke, they scored on the break, they defended with what they had, they deserve their victory because we did almost nothing to win that for sixty minutes or so.
On to Arsenal when, thank God, we will know we have to play right from the whistle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.