City v Stoke Post Match Thread

pikku said:
super_city_si said:
Silva is way below par and it affects us badly. Not blaming him for the defeat but he is so important when we have to unlock packed defences and his passing is way off at the moment.
Hope he finds his form soon.
Even i felt so,worst game from him in recent times for city,was subdued for most parts of the game,gave away the ball few times,didn't even try in the second half,it almost felt to me like he was hiding .He needs to find his form back when we face arsenal,bayern and chelsea.Without his incisive passing we lack that cutting edge.

Oh no u will now be told that the only reason u r saying this , is cause you are

A) Rag
B) Silva as shagged your girlfriend
C) " " your Mum

When in fact it will b none of the above , I hope he plays well against them 3 also but he won't

the blue panther said:
bluechampion7891 said:
super_city_si said:
Silva is way below par and it affects us badly. Not blaming him for the defeat but he is so important when we have to unlock packed defences and his passing is way off at the moment.
same could be said for fernandinho...

..and Yaya and Hart - and Kolarov looked like he was running on treacle for their goal. Disappointing but we can get a helluva lot better, and let's hope Stoke perform similarly against Chelsea when the time comes.

Long way to go yet, thank god!

true, Hart was bloody awful one save to make and not a difficult one, and agree about kolarov too.

Yaya is interesting, he was the one most visibly trying ti change it after the first 40 or so minutes. But it can be argued that since he sets the tempo had he dictated the game fast from the start we may not have needed this push later.

sam-caddick said:
dubblue said:
chicagoblues said:
fuck

Had to get out of me ...still not over it.

Puts us under pressure considering who the next 2 league games are against. Making it difficult for ourselves as usual.

It's forced us to try and win at Arsenal in my opinion and if we want to beat Chelsea to the title I think it's a must we beat them at home.

I would take a point away to Arsenal but against Chelsea I think its must win so worst case scenario would be anything less than 4 points in my opinion.

I am not expecting anything away at Bayern though but I still expect us to get 6 points from CSKA and 4 points from Roma.

Very true,I think anything less than 4 pts from the next 2 league games will put us in a poor enough position this early on. This season we can only afford to lose 3 maybe 4 games to win the title,particularly with Chelsea looking so strong. The problem is I can see a few more Stoke like performances coming from us this season,I hope I'm miles off the mark though.

Jack74 said:
pikku said:
super_city_si said:
Even i felt so,worst game from him in recent times for city,was subdued for most parts of the game,gave away the ball few times,didn't even try in the second half,it almost felt to me like he was hiding .He needs to find his form back when we face arsenal,bayern and chelsea.Without his incisive passing we lack that cutting edge.

Oh no u will now be told that the only reason u r saying this , is cause you are

A) Rag
B) Silva as shagged your girlfriend
C) " " your Mum

When in fact it will b none of the above , I hope he plays well against them 3 also but he won't
Why are you so sure?.He normally raises his standard in big games..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.