City v Stoke Post Match Thread

A good grafting performance from Stoke and they were good value for the win.

MSP said:
But why the fuck Kolarov didn't make a foul there, unbelievable. He left the player in full run going 1 on 1 with Kompany like a schoolboy.

That pissed me off more than Harts fuck up. Surely he would've known the dangers of letting him go but made no effort and just gave up.

Need Chelsea to lose to soften the blow.. Otherwise the media will crown them champions by tomorrow..

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
We need to break the bank for reus, if silva or Nasri don't play well we're fucked. No pace in the team at all and that's what you need vs these teams. Weekend ruined for me the bunch of over paid unfit pricks.

haha really ? lets go and spend 50 m on a player because we lost. grow some balls. we already spent loads we should be able to beat them, but they played well
I was going to reply to the daft mard twat but couldn't be arsed....

davymcfc said:
Credit to stoke. They came with a game plan and we looked clueless. Still early days in the season, need to find some sort of rhythm.

Agree. Think our passing game deserted us at important moments and even before sometimes.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
fair play stoke they defended brilliantly and took there chance.
Yep. You can't win them all. Stoke parked the bus excellently.

No width because Nasri and Silva were played on the wrong sides. They're better inverted with the FBs receiving reverse passes. They're not going to cross it themselves

And Hart lets in another soft as shit goal. Fucking pea roller this time!

The one time you want Kolarov to clatter into someone he doesn't...

Stoke parked the bus and we weren't able to break them down, annoying but sometimes that's what happens when you play teams with no ambition. It doesn't help when twats like Lee Mason referee the game, he is clearly not impartial:

City - 27 tackles, 14 fouls.
Stoke - 35 tackles, 5 fouls.

5 fouls in the whole game, really? Fuck off Mason.

Oh, and Hart has GOT to do better, that was pathetic!

Stoned Rose said:
That was very poor.

There is no way we should be getting anything other than 3 points v Stoke at home if we're serious about retaining the title.

Stoke have just shown the rest of the league the blueprint for getting something off us. 6 at the back and hit us on the break.

Joe Hart was absolutely pathetic for their goal and I don't believe we'll see him for a while now.

Kolarov was also pathetic for their goal. Sauntered back and allowed Kompany to be isolated 1 on 1.

Very disappointing.

Lol. Ok, please, can we not have an entire post match full of this shit? We've been reading this crap every season since we got good. The blueprint to beat us has always been the same, defend and try fluke a goal. Most of the time, as evidenced by us winning the title 2 of the past 3 seasons, it just doesn't work. We get through eventually.

I really didn't expect this result to come so soon but with so many WC hang overs it was always a risk. It doesn't mean we're going to be sat looking up at Chelsea for the remaining games. We'll get into our stride and we'll start smashing it out in no time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.