City v Stoke post match

Outstanding. Absolutely fucking outstanding.

The skill, speed of thought and speed of movement of our players at this moment is producing champagne football. I didn't think Pellegrini's 13/14 'death by geometry' would be beaten but if anyone can it's Pep Guardiola.

This football is on another level to anything I've seen from a city side I've supported for nearly 50 years. The movement, work ethic and pure skill is something a little bit special.

Looking forward to watching this on MOTD.

I did manage to see the Liv v Utd game, but had to stop when I felt that accidently chopping my own head off with a 70's steel comb, was a better option than watching that boring shite.

I should be reimbursed from sky for that tedium on a green thing.

I like to read the other forums on good days like these.

Liverpool matchday forum is good, a little annoying in parts, and I cant get scouse accent out of my head when I read the posts, but is a nice read today while we were scoring

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=336903.40
To be fair I'm married to a Dipper and to see those comments from the Klanfield faithful really does tell you all you need to know....

The Team...Different Gravy

KDB .... Different Planet

What attractive match winning players we have in our team nowadays. And all forming a unit that are so eager to go forward all the time. It's simply a joy to watch. Any footie should applaud this football.
What more is there to be said. Simply watch in silence and be thrilled. This is our team playing like this. OUR TEAM !!

Stelling after the El Nogoalio, "Man United have still only been behind in League matches for 2 minutes this season" WTF, no debate on how bad it was and then straight to the Spuds predictions. The co commentator on Radio 5 after 5 minutes "united are prepared to let Liverpool have the ball but when they get possession at the back they are not going to play their way out, they are quite prepared to put their foot through the ball and hit the target men". He was actually praising United for using Wimbledon tactics, prehistoric wankers.

Barca who ? If we keep going like this City will be the standard that everyone is measured by :-)

I seriously think that if you put Messi in our current team, we would be better than the best team Barca have produced in the last 20 years

Outstanding. Absolutely fucking outstanding.

The skill, speed of thought and speed of movement of our players at this moment is producing champagne football. I didn't think Pellegrini's 13/14 'death by geometry' would be beaten but if anyone can it's Pep Guardiola.
But ... but ... but ... Pep Guardiola is a fraud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.