City v Stoke post match

Sun dreamteam this week.
Phil joke jones 8.
Kdb 7...

How can that make sense

You have got to be kidding me lol what a bunch of what is the word i'm looking for ?

Oh yes bitter bastards and rigging your dream team competition a 7 and no man of match points for that performance is scandalous.

PPep: "We played quick and simple. Everyone wants touches and gives us an extra pass. We have quality in the middle and with wingers. "Always you can do better but I cannot deny that today was the best performance since I arrived here."
I think the difference this season Karen is the breathtaking one touch football when we do get in the oppositions area. It's impossible to defend against and it's now breaking down these clogging 10 behind the ball teams for fun. Absolutely loving it.

"It's not a great game anymore" McManaman just now on the Liverpool - united fixture. Great viewing. What is a great game though, is every time we step on the field at the moment.
Have to say, apart from being a superb game, had marvellous afternoon taking the lad sat up high in south stand 313 above the Stoke fans. Don't normally sit up there, but really enjoyed it. Great view of the game itself, lively atmosphere, and not the most expensive by any means. Even got served (by 2.59 & a half). Brilliant.

I think the difference this season Karen is the breathtaking one touch football when we do get in the oppositions area. It's impossible to defend against and it's now breaking down these clogging 10 behind the ball teams for fun. Absolutely loving it.
It's a big change from last year,everyone knows what pep wants now and are in sync with each other,it's brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.