City v Sunderland appears close to being sold out

My seat will be empty sadly as I'm currently sunning myself and left my season card in my wallet by accident. Hope the cameras don't pick up on it. I'll be devastated.

If you have a mate you trust, he can just use your name, address and customer number and he can get a duplicate on the day. I live in the burbs, my mate in town. I often miss for work. He just uses my supporter number and gets a duplicate.

If you have a mate you trust, he can just use your name, address and customer number and he can get a duplicate on the day. I live in the burbs, my mate in town. I often miss for work. He just uses my supporter number and gets a duplicate.

I think You need to get an email now and show it at the ticket office now. Could be wrong.

First game of the season, Peps first in charge and I'm struggling to get rid of my ticket since I can't make it. Talk of an expansion is a joke

First game of the season, Peps first in charge and I'm struggling to get rid of my ticket since I can't make it. Talk of an expansion is a joke

Its Sunderland 5:30 on tv and holiday season! You expand because if the game tomorrow was against the SCUM Liverpool spurs Arsenal and chelsea it would of sold out weeks ago. The game is actually sold out its just no shows for what ever reason cant make it and are trying to sell them on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.