City v Sunderland appears close to being sold out

It's also peak holiday season.

it was against chelsea last year though and we sold out. i think its mainly to do with opposition and price. the 30 quid away pricing is good, but its kinda annoying having too pay nearly 50. if we aren't selling out, id just reduce the prices and wed sell out no problem.

Last edited:
its 46 quid isn't it ? against sunderland. maybe thats why

Ah right mate, didn't realise that. Would have sorted tickets for me and me lad though if I had known it still wouldn't be sold out the day before. We are both cityzens but we have to book flights and either hotel or train after the game so didn't bother as I just assumed peps first game would be a sellout

Then somebody should tell these jokers. They also have a dig at our European attendances, ignoring the clubs issues with UEFA 's treatment of city fans, but unsurprisingly decline to mention how any other premier league team is doing for the opening say sales figures to date.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/12/manch...las-opening-match-against-sunderland-6063659/

Thats the kind of article that fans of other clubs read and base their opinion our attendances on. It's just a pure lie, the game has sold out, it's just ticket exchange tickets on sale. I think this will be a record attendance at the Ethiad tomorrow, dwarfing most clubs in Europe

My seat will be empty sadly as I'm currently sunning myself and left my season card in my wallet by accident. Hope the cameras don't pick up on it. I'll be devastated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.