City v Sunderland appears close to being sold out

Hey mate, don't listen to all those 'bitter' cunts calling you a Rag.

I'll have your ticket. I live in Burnage, so can collect the ticket in plenty of time before kick off (I'm guessing you live in Manchester!).

How much are you asking, and where in the ground is the seat?
Ten posts a year over a five year period, posting from the East of England, I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath

First game of the season, Peps first in charge and I'm struggling to get rid of my ticket since I can't make it. Talk of an expansion is a joke

Hey mate, don't listen to all those 'bitter' cunts calling you a Rag.

I'll have your ticket. I live in Burnage, so can collect the ticket in plenty of time before kick off (I'm guessing you live in Manchester!).

How much are you asking, and where in the ground is the seat?
Fly Fishing by J.R. Hartley

These Utd fans need reminding that City's average attendance was 54000 last season. Are they gong to argue with that? If Utd linked resale of seats to their online sales then I bet they would struggle to sell every seat.

I think you'll find these tickets are all from the ticket exchange. They've already sold them and they are in effect re-selling on behalf of the fans that can't attend. I managed to get two such seats in the Family Stand so I can take my son along. I asked about the seats showing on the site when I called and she said they were all TicketExchange.

It's a great system but the downside is that it will always show tickets of (normally) single seats dotted around until they are withdrawn at 3hours before kickoff.

Last edited:
Fly Fishing by J.R. Hartley
mPIA4KZVXv0ty.gif

Great article from Sport Bible on Facebook. City can't sell out Peps debut.

You really have to work hard to receive such hate. Absolutely satisfied.

Perhaps for perception the ticket exchange should be a separate section on the site. These thick cunts who follow United read shit like the Metro published and take it as gospel even though it's rubbish. A free fucking newspaper having a dig. Fuck them. Ban them from the ground and let them print whatever they like. We don't need them, they obviously need us to get the thick twats clicking so why do we snuggle up to the pond life?

And someone said its the non attending rags that are worse. For some reason these seem to have to be the gobbiest of the lot. probably to be accepted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.