City v Sunderland appears close to being sold out

people slagging other people as they cant afford 50 or 60 pounds for a ticket ,what sort of c**ts must they be

It's all the cunts have these days, the battle will be won by City on the pitch.

They've come crawling from under there stones since PEG and Pogba rolled up.

Obsessed cunts that they are.

I think you'll find these tickets are all from the ticket exchange. They've already sold them and they are in effect re-selling on behalf of the fans that can't attend. I managed to get two such seats in the Family Stand so I can take my son along. I asked about the seats showing on the site when I called and she said they were all TicketExchange.

It's a great system but the downside is that it will always show tickets of (normally) single seats dotted around until they are withdrawn at 3hours before kickoff.

Better than actually empty seats tho ain't it? Suppose we just have ti suck up all the shit about us not selling out then hope there are few or no empties when we rock up to the ground

When people are paying £299 for ST there will always be empty seats. It's worth £299 for the top 8 games even if you can't go the rest. There are always empty seats in our stadium with the odd exception. It's not like this is something new.

I have struggled to give mine away at times and now they won't send paper tickets it's harder. I suppose I should try this ticket exchange when I can't go but sometimes I just can't be bothered. I assume some others are the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.