City v Sunderland appears close to being sold out

Call me a weirdo but I've got more important things to worry about than whether or not the game is sold out.
How about getting giddy about the best time ever to be a Blue and enjoying the match.
I don't often bother posting but fed up with the negativity even before a ball is kicked.

Call me a weirdo but I've got more important things to worry about than whether or not the game is sold out.
How about getting giddy about the best time ever to be a Blue and enjoying the match.
I don't often bother posting but fed up with the negativity even before a ball is kicked.
Weirdo

For those saddo's counting seats, 522 seats left as I type this morning...!
Clever attempt to get someone else to do it. I counted them in the North stand and got to 50. Started in South Stand and couldn't find any after 4 or 5 blocks. There are a handful in the East Stand 3rd tier, and I assume similar in the West Stand, so if online system reflects the real figures, there's around 150 to 200 single seats left, probably the result of the holiday season.

Star Bar 5 oclock - if you pop your clogs between now and then please let me know so i can flog your ticket !
Hopefully be ok,
Star Bar 5 oclock - if you pop your clogs between now and then please let me know so i can flog your ticket !
hopefully be ok mate, this balance thing really fucks me up, been in bed for 3 days

I have one in 115 as well. Loves to slag off everything to do with City. Whether it's Raheem Sterling or a song he doesn't like.

Whoops, not me is it? ;)

There's a little lad who sits behind me in 115, he's about 9 and always giving it the big'un to the away fans. Hope he's still there..always makes me laugh.

Whoops, not me is it? ;)

There's a little lad who sits behind me in 115, he's about 9 and always giving it the big'un to the away fans. Hope he's still there..always makes me laugh.
I think I know who you mean. Young kid with short blonde hair, always brings a flag? That kid makes me laugh so much, he absolutely loves it.

Clever attempt to get someone else to do it. I counted them in the North stand and got to 50. Started in South Stand and couldn't find any after 4 or 5 blocks. There are a handful in the East Stand 3rd tier, and I assume similar in the West Stand, so if online system reflects the real figures, there's around 150 to 200 single seats left, probably the result of the holiday season.

I can confirm it hasn't sold out because my brother is on holiday and his seat is still available on the ticket exchange SS L3.

The stupidity of this situation is that broadcasters pay a fortune to get fans to watch their crap product but when City fans are not filling a seat, perhaps even because they are watching at home because of the moved kick off, the cnuts zoom in with their cameras and their bloody daft remarks.

There will always be gaps anyway even where the seat is sold. People go on holiday, work shifts, break down or even crash en route.

The most irritating thing is all this shite originated with rag fans and their publishing arm, the MUEN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.