City v Sunderland appears close to being sold out

Call me a weirdo but I've got more important things to worry about than whether or not the game is sold out.
How about getting giddy about the best time ever to be a Blue and enjoying the match.
I don't often bother posting but fed up with the negativity even before a ball is kicked.
SFkjp1R8iRIWc.gif

Just tried to buy 2 together for a couple of mates. Was offered one in the family stand and one in the Colin Bell 2nd tier.

Will be the odd holiday maker missing only.

Just tried to buy 2 together for a couple of mates. Was offered one in the family stand and one in the Colin Bell 2nd tier.

Will be the odd holiday maker missing only.
Go to ticket site, look at 240 3 and 2 together available at 23.55 on 11/08.

Still not sold out???? Thought this would have been sold out weeks ago with it being the first home game and peps at the etihad?

Still not sold out???? Thought this would have been sold out weeks ago with it being the first home game and peps at the etihad?
I think it's down to the Ticket Exchange. It will be difficult to sell every single seat if these exchanges work through to the online sales, but probably makes for higher actual attendances if demand is there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.