CITY v Sunderland - Official Match Thread

I've been backing Hughes for the majority of time he's been here, but to say that the defending is not his fault is a bit daft.

Week in week out we see the same thing, teams banging the ball into our box and we can't deal with it. He has two choices, get a keeper that leaves his line so that our defenders don't have to sit so deep at set pieces, or drill them on their positioning and ability to read situations - there are too many occasions that teams use the same plan against us and we simply don't pick up on it.

For me, regardless of who the manager is, Shay isn't going anywhere, so maybe we should give the strikers a couple of days off so that our coaching staff actually have a bit of time to stop obsessing over our 'obvious' attacking talent.

Wenger and the Arsenal fans will be pissing themselves.

Toure is absoulute shite and Ade dropped to the bench.

Only City can fook things up this bad.

Cracking game for the neutral. Both teams are all over the place. We need more rigidity in are defending keep the two line of 4 as mentioned before.

vbr said:
djelanomcfc said:
The constant terrible mistakes can't all be blamed on Hughes. They act as though they haven't ever seen a ball. A WHOLE NEW DEFENCE IN JANUARY I THINK.

He's already bought a whole new fucking defence, it's on his shoulders. 3 of the back 4 at the moment are his signings and it's just not acceptable. Kolo Toure is fucking past it. Captain? My fucking arse could organize a defence better than that sack of shit.

...and the joke is that he continues to give him the captaincy when he clearly needs to sort his own game out before he can lead others by example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.