CITY v Sunderland - Official Match Thread

the thing is these defenders aren't actually bad, its like they have never practiced defending set pieces and there confidence looks shot at, no one seems to have the bottle to grab them by the scruff of the neck and sort them out.

given's confidences seems to have gone too.

PaulPowre said:
djelanomcfc said:
I'm sorry but it's not Hughes fault if our defenders act as if they have never played football. This is stupid, the whole defence is awful Onuoha Kompany Toure Slyvinho Richards. There all awful and I don't know why?

Why do people keep saying this?

MH bought them, MH trains them, MH tactics, MH picks them (Toure) when he is obviously low on confidence. how is it not he's fault?

Who else can he pick?(Yes he picks them but Onuoha and richards are both qaulity youngsters who now look as if they have forgotten what a football is.) Onuoha has been terrible this season as had richards. These are proffesional footballers who keep making awful mistakes. I do wonder what happens in training. But under Hughes blackburn were great in defense.

If Hughes is sacked We need to a whole new defense also because it would be a bit unfair on the new manager to have this defense to work with. It's the worst in the league by far.

Once again, the defence and defensive midfielders are the problem. Without De Jong we are shit, So fucking cunting shitting dickingly frustrating.

warhawkmoski said:
They just said on the telecast that Mancini may be in the stadium today.

They've just seen him running to the airport holding his head in his hands regretting it already.

keemcfc said:
ultimateharold said:
BUT WE BEAT CHELSEA!
GREAT!

Lets have a season were we beat Arsenal and Chelsea but draw/loose to everyone else in the league, Im sure we'd finish to 4 if we dit that! brilliant idea!

It shouldn't go unnoticed that Chelsea have won 1 in 5. Beating them was more about their form than ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.