ONOHUA
SYLVINHO

SWP
KOMPANY
IRELAND
BELLAMY

TEVEZ

SANTA CRUZ :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( No deal :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

After the Spurs post match bollockings, that the players gave each other, I think we'll get a decent performance against Sunderland.

I think Bellamy might play on the right with Robbie on the left.
For some reason I'm pretty optomistic about this one, 3-1 win.

..................Given..................
Richards...Toure...Onuoha...Sylvinho
SWP.....Ireland.....Barry.....Bellamy
........Tevez......Adebayor........

Subs: Taylor, Zabaleta, Robinho, RSC, Petrov, Kompany, Weiss.

City 3 (Adebayor, SWP, Robinho) Sunderland 1 (Cattermole).

Bruce will have his side well up for this, not only does he still do favour's for Fergie (sexually and profesionally) but he hates Hughes the feeling is mutual apparentley, but he'd revel in putting Hughes well and truly in the brown stuff. I predict a 2-1 City win, dont no our scorers but Bent will score against us. Dont think this will be a pretty game, and im expecting many grumbling's on bluemoon win,lose or draw.

.....................Given...................
...Richards...Toure..Neds...Barry....
...................Kompany................
..SWP...........Ireland......Bellers...
.................Tevez....................
.........................Roque...........

Drop Robinho & Ade. Fucking Lazy Twats.

We have to be wary of Andy Reid tomorrow - he doesn't have pace, but he possesses a great left foot when he gets in good positions to cross and is fantastic at set pieces.

Dear me, this is Sunderland we are playing, we will blow them away, in spite of the tatics MH will advocate, Bellamy and SWP back hopefully, think I would play kompany rather than Ned at Center back, keep an eye on Bent, we could do with leathering someone and these guys should get it, they are just another Blackburn!

We will be there cheering the boys on.

CTID

prima

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.