CITY v Sunderland - Official Match Thread

Much as I hate to say it, as I adore him as a player, i think we play better without NDJ. I'm not sure why though but i dont think him and Barry fit well together, and Barrys better going forward. For this reason, i think we'll paste them dirty monkey mackems.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WFHsSEDiZg[/youtube]

alera said:
-------------------Given----------------------

Richards-----Toure----Nedum------Barry

Tevez-----Kompany---Ireland----Petrov

-------------RSC-------Bellamy-------------

Subs : Taylor, Robinho, Adebayor, Weiss, Zabeleta, Silvinho, Benjani

Personally that is the team I would pick but no chance Hughes will do the same.

Lazybayor has been completely shit since his ban he needs a spell on the bench, we have spent all this money on RSC time for him to step up and prove the majority of fans wrong.

SWP is rated as very dobuful, robinho hasnt played a decent game in a year for us. Silvinho has been raped within an inch of his life over the last 2 games and Garrido is not up to it, will BArry want to play there ? of course not but he can do a much better job than any of the defenders we currently have available in that position.

Hughes needs 9 points from the next 3 games if he wants to keep his job its as simple as that, I look forward to seing what he he comes up with on Saturday. We are looking short of players with the injuries and suspensions I struggled to get a 7th man on the bench I imagine that the actual team that starts will be Lazybayor instead of RSC and Barry instead of Petrov in midfield. If swp is injured again as is being expected I dont see any other options I cant see him starting Robinho after his performance against spuds.

Reallyt like it

Its a draw 1-1 , 2-2 or we will lose,Bent will have a easy game against our back four whoever they are,MH must be shitting himself at the moment because he knows we cant play against strong physical sides

Same script as always. We'll go behind due to a schoolboy defensive error. Rouse ourselves to get an equaliser and then either settle for that or lose to another set piece goal.

The t**** in the press are sharpening their knives for Hughes,it's time we stood up and backed him starting today,both players and fans.Circle those wagons and lets stand together as one for a change. 4-1 City. Right off for the bus...............C'mon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.