CITY v Sunderland - Official Match Thread

....................given............
richards...toure.....kompany....sylvinho

belamy.....ireland....barry.......petrov

...........adebayor....tevez.................

-------------------Given----------------------

Richards-----Toure----Nedum------Barry

Tevez-----Kompany---Ireland----Petrov

-------------RSC-------Bellamy-------------

Subs : Taylor, Robinho, Adebayor, Weiss, Zabeleta, Silvinho, Benjani

Personally that is the team I would pick but no chance Hughes will do the same.

Lazybayor has been completely shit since his ban he needs a spell on the bench, we have spent all this money on RSC time for him to step up and prove the majority of fans wrong.

SWP is rated as very dobuful, robinho hasnt played a decent game in a year for us. Silvinho has been raped within an inch of his life over the last 2 games and Garrido is not up to it, will BArry want to play there ? of course not but he can do a much better job than any of the defenders we currently have available in that position.

Hughes needs 9 points from the next 3 games if he wants to keep his job its as simple as that, I look forward to seing what he he comes up with on Saturday. We are looking short of players with the injuries and suspensions I struggled to get a 7th man on the bench I imagine that the actual team that starts will be Lazybayor instead of RSC and Barry instead of Petrov in midfield. If swp is injured again as is being expected I dont see any other options I cant see him starting Robinho after his performance against spuds.

....................given............
richards...toure.....kompany....sylvinho

belamy.....ireland....barry.......petrov
.......................tevez.................
...........santa.............................

adebayor & robinho on the bench pls.

-------------------Given----------------

Richards-----Toure-----Kompany-----Barry/Nedum

----SWP/Weiss------Ireland--------Bellamy

-----Tevez------------------------Robbie

----------------Santa Cruz--------------

Sunderland have picked up four points from their last six matches. You'd say this was encouraging for us until you remember that Burnley hadn't picked up an away point until they came to Eastlands and Bolton had been so woeful at the Reebok, that they went into last Saturday's game having won only five points at home all season.

alera said:
-------------------Given----------------------
I cant see him starting Robinho after his performance against spuds.

I think he'll start Robbie. It is a home game after all.

nah, the murmurs are both he and ade are dropped...

I might have problems with hughes and think we would be better off with someone else at the helm, but I hope to god tomorrow isn't another shambles.

anyway we are under so much pressure we're bound to fight back. it's a win for sure.

i think he`ll start both robbie and ade to be honest.hughes knows he needs a performance and theres no point in cutting his nose off to spite his face!!! at the end of the day yeah robbie and ade were poor on wednesday but they are still quality players!! is this the same fans that were hanging out of ade ass after the first 4 games??? com on lads lets get behind the boys today and show them that we are 110% behind them!!! we have a great squad of players and a full stadium roaring out bluemoon should hopefully get them going!! times have been alot harder than this lets not forget?!?!? we are soooooooo lucky the position we are in with sheik mansour and khaldoon so lets get back to showing it and prove we are city till we die!! we might not like hughes at the mo but its city that counts at the minute and they need our support!!! COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.