City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

zark said:
lee-mcfc said:
i dont want to keep changing the managers

i dont want him to go though

just think of it from Marwoods position

a) keep mancini and have to ship out a fair number of players mancini lists and bring in a couple he asks for
b) sack mancini and bring in 1 new manager

Marwood is a slime who employed a lacky to bear the brunt of his failures.

No-one better out there than Mancini and considering this season rolling into next ... keep the manager is the best long term option
Khaldoon.

That is all.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
pudge said:
Fuck me mate-One a pen after he had done tap all and one a worldy when he had done fuck all else apart from cause more team unrest...Dzeko is really poor for me and dived for the pen(happy we got it) but quite clearly they just are not performing.
A) it wasn't a dive
and B) take the goals away today and we'd have had more problems

Dont wanna argue with you mate but if you think Edin and Mario will fire us to the title you need looking at!
I didn't say they would I just don't think they were the problem today

pudge said:
Fuck me mate-One a pen after he had done tap all and one a worldy when he had done fuck all else apart from cause more team unrest...Dzeko is really poor for me and dived for the pen(happy we got it) but quite clearly they just are not performing.
A) it wasn't a dive

Dont wanna argue with you mate but if you think Edin and Mario will fire us to the title you need looking at!
Totally agree, today they were rank, Sunderlands front two looked like a partnership, our two looked lost.Dont let the 2 goals fool you.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cheesy said:
remoh said:
Well, he has ditched plenty already, hasn't he? and how many of them are playing out of their skin for other managers?
To name a few:-
Bellamy
Adebayor
Petrov (Look up today's report; he does this all the time)
Bridge - Is he really worse than Kolarov?
Ireland - who is starting to come good for Villa

You have got to be fucking joking here surely?

Oh my fucking days he has to be

Don't be lazy; explain your position, please.

Fuck me judging from these posts I'm not going to enjoy motd, they are shits at the best of times.

Can anyone give me a proper explanation of what went wrong? So far all i've read is ramblings about mourinho/fergie/balotelli.

Perhaps this is the kick up the arse we've needed for the best month or so.

One of the most worrying signs is the players (and manager) don't seem to be learning lessons. We start slow ever single game. United could be 8 points clear before we even kick a ball again. We need a miracle to win the league now. But utd aren't as invinsible as everyone says, there could be some twists and turns to come.

pudge said:
pudge said:
A) it wasn't a dive

I didn't say they would I just don't think they were the problem today

They were a MASSIVE part of the problem.Their lack of movement and control and quality meant the midfield had nothing to aim at or play with.It meant that Silva,Milner,Micah,Aleks and especially Yaya were often too advanced and the midfield was badly exposed too often

Blue Haze said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue Haze said:
When Ferguson is done conquering the other major leagues like Mou, then we will talk.

Using that against Ferguson is like saying Colin Bell wasn't that good a player because he never played in Italy.
Conversely, using Mourinho's tendency to switch clubs against him is like saying Ronnie's behaviour makes him overrated.

Let's be honest. If Mou wanted to park himself in one league and dominate, he could easily do that. Starting from scratch and adapting to a new league every few years is what makes him the Special One.
He hasn't dominated any league, with possible exception of a depleted serie A

danburge82 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue Haze said:
When Ferguson is done conquering the other major leagues like Mou, then we will talk.

Using that against Ferguson is like saying Colin Bell wasn't that good a player because he never played in Italy.
Indeed. Loads of players and managers only play or manage in one country. Brian Clough, Bob Paisly, Paolo Maldini, Xavi Hernandez...are these people lesser players/managers because they didn't go to different leagues?
Are they fuck as like!<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:13 pm --<br /><br />
eyeball said:
Just got this horrible feeling that the rags are gonna win the title at the etihad!!!!!
7 posts in 3 years, then this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.