City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

mcfc-mark said:
blueprint said:
mcfc-mark said:
Milner has been dropped for a while, johnson has been shite, also for a while. But BARRY. Barry has been better for us than you think. Holds the midfield together IMO.

Barry and Milner pairing will be better.

But then there are a number of 'fans' who don't rate him.
They prefer de Jong.

Tell me why.

I don't have a clue mate. On the back of my shirt= DE JONG. facebook= DE JONG. As my last name. Sad maybe, but he's my favourite player. But as for your post, I am in total agreement. He's just not fitting in at the team at the moment. Complete tactical blunder here.

He is resting GB as his backs still dodgy, NDJ should be good enough to cover the back 4 but sadly isn't quite up to it anymore as Yaya has to push forwards more & more to do silvas job for him,because he has 2 men on him when he gets a sniff of the ball.In short we have been found out and are still trying to walk the ball in the net leaving one man with no pace covering too much ground when opponents counter us.we are the big scalp in the prem and everyone wants us to fail, and thats what comes with progress!

They thought all was lost in '68 (when it was two points for a win).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=42290&view=unread" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewt ... iew=unread</a>

CitytillIdie74 said:
mcfc-mark said:
blueprint said:
Barry and Milner pairing will be better.

But then there are a number of 'fans' who don't rate him.
They prefer de Jong.

Tell me why.

I don't have a clue mate. On the back of my shirt= DE JONG. facebook= DE JONG. As my last name. Sad maybe, but he's my favourite player. But as for your post, I am in total agreement. He's just not fitting in at the team at the moment. Complete tactical blunder here.

He is resting GB as his backs still dodgy, NDJ should be good enough to cover the back 4 but sadly isn't quite up to it anymore as Yaya has to push forwards more & more to do silvas job for him,because he has 2 men on him when he gets a sniff of the ball.In short we have been found out and are still trying to walk the ball in the net leaving one man with no pace covering too much ground when opponents counter us.we are the big scalp in the prem and everyone wants us to fail, and thats what comes with progress!

Great post. Totally agree.

Pam said:
They thought all was lost in '68 (when it was two points for a win).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=42290&view=unread" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewt ... iew=unread</a>

I hope your right but it will take an unbelievable turnaround of results. We are not exactly helping ourselves with our recent results are we?

I'm worried that we may have to provide the guard of honour at the derby because they have won it!! Sleep tight!!

Everyone has been saying it's gonna be decided at the derby, doubtfull at this stage,
Not good today, you could see Sunderland were better early on

Re: Poor defense

Our guys look tired. I hate this stupid system that Mancini plays because he is stubborn with it and doesn't change it to suit the players he has available. You can't expect to plug and play any player into the same system. He's not there yet, it will take him years before he can do that.

Fatigue leads to poor defending, simple as that.

With so many ex-rags at the club, it's no surprise they tried to bully the ref on Saturday. Quickly joining Everton and Stoke as a team I really want to see go down.

-

The Football Association has charged Sunderland with failing to control their players during Saturday's Premier League match at Manchester City.

The charge relates to an incident in the 43rd minute of the 3-3 draw at the Etihad Stadium, when some Sunderland players reacted angrily at referee Phil Dowd's award of a penalty following Craig Gardner's challenge on Edin Dzeko.

Mario Balotelli scored from the spot-kick to bring the home side level and later scored again as City recovered from 3-1 down to rescue a point.

Sunderland have until 4pm on 11th April to respond to the charge.

A statement on the FA's official website read: "Sunderland have today [Wednesday 4th April] been charged by the FA for failing to ensure its players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion."

Sunderland were in March fined by the FA after a misconduct charge as a result of the bad-tempered derby against Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.