City v Sunderland Post Match

oakiecokie said:
bulldogblue said:
Don't you just wish that apart from Yaya and Frank that our midfielders could score goals and our defenders could defend set pieces. If so the 2nd half would have been at least 7-0.

Think you`ll find that Toure was at fault for their 1st goal.

Yaya could be accused of ball watching but Clichy was Rodwell's marker and let Jack get in front of him.

mancity1 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
mancity1 said:
Never a penalty in a million years.

Why we don't have video replay is beyond me.

Would take 5 seconds to see it was outside the area.

Is football the last bastion to go without VR.

World game my ass.

These pathetic decisions will cause a side to lose a title if he hasn't already probably us this year.

Same with the rubbish off side decision on Sunday.

4 points it could have cost us enough to leave Chelsea home and dry.

FFS FA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , EVERY OTHER ELITE SPORT HAS.

Great result though and well played lads a win is a win despite the poor officiating.

What are you on about, it was a penalty. The ref had a poor game but he got that right.

Also even if we drew today, the gap would have been maximum 5 points (Chelsea havent played yet though although you seem to have given them the game already) dont be such a shit house there is a long way to go, we have been a lot worse positions than 5 points behind with 18 games to go and won the title.

I haven't given Chelsea the win I was talking about poor decisions in the last two games that could have cost us 4 points.

But it was a penalty today, and it didnt cost us in any case

Also 4 points with 18 games to go is nothing, you are taking out of your arse.

Henkeman said:
jared said:
Henkeman said:
Nice touch from Pellers at the end, waited on the touchline for Pantillimon to walk off and congratulated him with a smile.

To be honest, we won the game. Doubt he would do that if we lost or drew.

So? Why is it not still a nice touch?
Not saying it's not a nice touch. But not something out of the ordinary for him

I thought besides the finishing we were fantastic today! First half attack v defence as per the norm but second half we really could have scored 6 or 7!

MCFC97 said:
mancity1 said:
Never a penalty in a million years.

Why we don't have video replay is beyond me.

Would take 5 seconds to see it was outside the area.

Is football the last bastion to go without VR.

World game my ass.

These pathetic decisions will cause a side to lose a title if he hasn't already probably us this year.

Same with the rubbish off side decision on Sunday.

4 points it could have cost us enough to leave Chelsea home and dry.

FFS FA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , EVERY OTHER ELITE SPORT HAS.

Great result though and well played lads a win is a win despite the poor officiating.
Video Replays can't be introduced by the FA as they are only a national governing body the only way video replays can be introduced is if FIFA or UEFA introduce them as they are International Governing bodies.

Pressure my boy.

The premier league is the most watched league in the world by a country mile.

Its high time they got a bit more professional and led the way.

Once they convert other leagues will follow.

Every week we see wrong decisions made that change games when they can easily be rectified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.