City v Sunderland Post Match

I've finally sussed it!

As long as we score 3 we'll probably win......

What a nerve wracking game that was. We looked in total control, score the opener and Sunderland were forced to come out and play and whilst it opened the match up, we again looked vulnerable defensively.

I thought Yaya was brilliant and I hope the Ivorian's get knocked out of the ACoN at the earliest opportunity. We created plently and looked brilliant going forward, but we need to improve on our finishing. Having said that, Pantillimon was brilliant for Sunderland and definitely kept them in the game.

All in all its 3 important points and job done.

mancity1 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
mancity1 said:
I haven't given Chelsea the win I was talking about poor decisions in the last two games that could have cost us 4 points.

But it was a penalty today, and it didnt cost us in any case

Also 4 points with 18 games to go is nothing, you are taking out of your arse.

4 points is 4 points.

Remember out two most recent titles were won by less.

Its not nothing and I humbly suggest you talk out of your mouth.

You said it wasnt a penalty when it was, you want the FA to implement video replays when they cant, you said Chelsea would be home and dry with 18 games to go when they wouldnt be, all utter bollocks. You cant keep spouting shit as fact and not expect to be pulled up on it.

newenglandblue said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
mancity1 said:
I haven't given Chelsea the win I was talking about poor decisions in the last two games that could have cost us 4 points.

But it was a penalty today, and it didnt cost us in any case

Also 4 points with 18 games to go is nothing, you are taking out of your arse.

Mate, not trying to call you out but outside the box?

It was a clear penalty, easily inside the box, Zaba missed the ball and kicked Jones

jared said:
Henkeman said:
Nice touch from Pellers at the end, waited on the touchline for Pantillimon to walk off and congratulated him with a smile.

To be honest, we won the game. Doubt he would do that if we lost or drew.

To be fair, he shook the hands of the Liverpool players after the game at Anfield last season.

Glad we got the 3pts today, but boy did we make it hard for ourselves, the first half was best forgotten about, but that 20mins in the 2nd half was just plain crazy, good to see YaYa, Jovetic and Lampard getting the goals in the match, but our defence need to go back to basics, anyhow glad to get the win today.........well done guys........

Excellent second half performance with 3 brilliant goals.......Yaya's blast, the flick of Jovetic and a perfectly placed header by Frank!!!!!.

I don't think the defence was at fault so much today. Can you honestly say Demichelis or Mangala had much to do or were poor? I think as a previous poster said our game management was very poor. At 2-0, 2-1 & 3-2 we were still flooding forward. I know it's the mentality Pellegrini likes but sometimes you have to just take a win by 1 goal margin & the 3 points. In the end I was crying out for Dedryk to be brought on & that is just wrong

I apologise if this has been answered already (I have not read all the post-match thread yet) but I was wondering, including the 3 today, how many points have we now earned due to the direct intervention of Frank Lampard (a winning goal or a goal to save a point or indeed an assist for a winning goal or draw).

Can anyone better at recalling the key events of the season so far, answer this>?

Champions2012! said:
jimharri said:
Over to you Spurs.

More chance of natalie pike ringing me up to come over for tea and crumpets
computer-bookmark.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.