City v Sunderland Post Match

jared said:
Henkeman said:
Nice touch from Pellers at the end, waited on the touchline for Pantillimon to walk off and congratulated him with a smile.

To be honest, we won the game. Doubt he would do that if we lost or drew.

So? Why is it not still a nice touch?

jared said:
Henkeman said:
Nice touch from Pellers at the end, waited on the touchline for Pantillimon to walk off and congratulated him with a smile.

Think he would have done that regardless. Think of his graciousness at the end of the match at Anfield last season.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
mancity1 said:
Never a penalty in a million years.

Why we don't have video replay is beyond me.

Would take 5 seconds to see it was outside the area.

Is football the last bastion to go without VR.

World game my ass.

These pathetic decisions will cause a side to lose a title if he hasn't already probably us this year.

Same with the rubbish off side decision on Sunday.

4 points it could have cost us enough to leave Chelsea home and dry.

FFS FA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , EVERY OTHER ELITE SPORT HAS.

Great result though and well played lads a win is a win despite the poor officiating.

What are you on about, it was a penalty. The ref had a poor game but he got that right.

Also even if we drew today, the gap would have been maximum 5 points (Chelsea havent played yet though although you seem to have given them the game already) dont be such a shit house there is a long way to go, we have been a lot worse positions than 5 points behind with 18 games to go and won the title.

I haven't given Chelsea the win I was talking about poor decisions in the last two games that could have cost us 4 points.

chicagoblues said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Has Mr Wenger confirmed Frank's goal is acceptable?
Nope still calculating which is the shortest en route to Manchester .

Think Mr. Wenger has got problems of his own... Namely, Arsenal's annual new year meltdown!

jared said:
Yaya first goal was key. After that they had to abandon their 9 men in the box defending game plan. Yaya will be missed when he leaves for afcon.

We need somebody else with long range shooting when teams park the bus against us.

Two of our ex players scored vs us. Typical. And Our ex keeper had a great game.

Lampard is a great sub when we need goals. At his age to play whole matches all the time probably asking too much. But as a sub he is great.

Fuck me. We are awful at corners. I mean really shit. We need to poach Chelsea's coach.

We've been abject shit at them for years.

When we signed Barry, we all said thank god, finanally a player who can take decent corners. We turned him to shit. Then we signed Milner and said the same thing, with the same outcome. Here were two players who took excellent corners for Villa.

Now we have Silva, who beats the 1st man about once per season - just really really terrible - and Nasri is woeful as well. Kolarov is the only player who ocassionally takes a decent corner. The rest of them are utter garbage.

mancity1 said:
Never a penalty in a million years.

Why we don't have video replay is beyond me.

Would take 5 seconds to see it was outside the area.

Is football the last bastion to go without VR.

World game my ass.

These pathetic decisions will cause a side to lose a title if he hasn't already probably us this year.

Same with the rubbish off side decision on Sunday.

4 points it could have cost us enough to leave Chelsea home and dry.

FFS FA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , EVERY OTHER ELITE SPORT HAS.

Great result though and well played lads a win is a win despite the poor officiating.
Video Replays can't be introduced by the FA as they are only a national governing body the only way video replays can be introduced is if FIFA or UEFA introduce them as they are International Governing bodies.
The referee was crap but I don't believe it was cheating it was a piss poor refereeing performance today and on Sunday, Personally I think the best ref we've had over this period was Clattenburg at West brom

Henkeman said:
jared said:
Henkeman said:

So? Why is it not still a nice touch?

He is A Charming Man

The corner thing is embarrassing. Silva's swung out of play before it went in, and then the next corner ended up back with Cabalero! Shit.

This is no good for my blood pressure. If we hadn't got three points after being two up once again we'd be back to being Typical City.

Why do we never look dangerous when we have corners but look under pressure when the opposition are taking them?

Thought Pants was MOTM. If it hadn't been for him we could have had six or seven. Navas had a great game and Super Frank must be the signing of the year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.