City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dave Watson said:
Right Vinny, Pablo, Sergio, Samir, David etc. Do you remember how you felt at Wembley last May? If you don't want to feel like that again please produce your A game and blow these fucker away and propel City on to great things this season..................or you can choose not to turn up and start an Arsenal decline ending up with no pots out of four. BOOM.

Blimey bit extreme, I will have the former please.

Finals are not normal games, they will raise their game and we should too but if we don't will be tight. Whatever happens we have more to look forward to than most just ask 'The chosen one'.

spotthemackem said:
Sunderland fan in peace(as always)
just dropped by to express my wish for a good all round final, lets show the watching millions how football fans can get along.
I'm really looking forward to a great weekend hopefully sharing a few beers and some good crack with true blue supporters

HAWAY
Don't think they let class A in the ground unfortunately mate :(

Big Dave Watson said:
Right Vinny, Pablo, Sergio, Samir, David etc. Do you remember how you felt at Wembley last May? If you don't want to feel like that again please produce your A game and blow these fucker away and propel City on to great things this season..................or you can choose not to turn up and start an Arsenal decline ending up with no pots out of four. BOOM.

A good shout.We don't want to be like Leeds of the early seventies who turned into great entertainers but won very little.As much as i like Sunderland and would feel pleased for them if they won,as i did Wigan last year knowing what it was like to win nowt for years,we need to be utterly ruthless and get the job done early.

We haven't suffered all these years or won enough yet to start being all magnanimous to opponents,get the cabinet filled up!!!

Too bad Nasty is not fit. Would've been nice to see him play if even only for a few minutes. I remember how gutted he was at last year's final.
large.jpg

tolmie's hairdoo said:
aguero93:20 said:
supercity88 said:
We've not bossed anyone at Wembley yet, the combination of a weeks break, Sunderlands hammering by Arsenal and their nerves and our passion to right the wrong of the FA Cup should all mean we win comfortably (hopefully)!!!
Bossed the FA cup semi last year for 75 mins.

And United, after the opening 20 minutes.

They say play the game, not the occasion.

I have to ask the question, would there be any doubts if Sunderland were playing Barca or Bayern this weekend at Wembley?

That's the current levels City are at and while the same could be said for Wigan, last year, it's clear there will be no excuses for us this time.

I have genuine affection for Sunderland fans and hope they stay up.

There's a fine line between arrogance and belief but I won't be surprised to see us get three or four, once the game settles down.

I have a genuine affection for Sunderland fans too but still hope they go down, though for no other reason than their annoyingly regular wins over us at the SoL.

Away from their ground however I don't think they have any sort of hoodoo over us - we are the better team by some distance and ought to show it. If they were playing anyone else I would be backing Sunderland, and if they win it you can't say they won't have deserved it, having beaten Chelsea, Rags and us to win the trophy. But I expect our class to shine through on Sunday.

Sorry Mackems, enjoy your first trip to the new Wembley, hope you have at least one more this season, and if you do stay up the PL will be all the better for having Sunderland in it.

3-0 City.

marco said:
il be missing for this one and sat infront of the box, you guys have a great day out

Brace yourself for Tyler and Quinn.

The game might be stupendous but the commentary won't be

Pellegrini says forward Stevan Jovetic and defender Matija Nastasic will not feature as both are injured.

EVERYONE else fit.

Nasty was due back a couple of weeks ago wasn't he?

My hard on is starting to wake up. Cup final piss up commencing in exactly 48 hours.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:09 pm --<br /><br />
Chris in London said:
marco said:
il be missing for this one and sat infront of the box, you guys have a great day out

Brace yourself for Tyler and Quinn.

The game might be stupendous but the commentary won't be
I don't think anyone will care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.