City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
MDM
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Negredo
Dzeko

Aguero on for Dzeko at 55'
Milner on for Silva 65'
Garcia on for Yaya 80'

3-1 to the Blues.

Navas gets a rest before Barca. Silva stays fresh as does Yaya.

If City are right mentally, they will win; barring horrid bad luck. We have yet to thrash someone at Wembley and if, as expected, Sunderland park the bus, strong nerves and lots of patience could be required. City need to set off at a high tempo and score early.

I am not confident that Aguero will be fit to start so my starting 11 would be:

Hart
Zab, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy
Fern, Garcia
Nasri, Silva,
Yaya, Negredo

OB1 said:
If City are right mentally, they will win; barring horrid bad luck. We have yet to thrash someone at Wembley and if, as expected, Sunderland park the bus, strong nerves and lots of patience could be required. City need to set off at a high tempo and score early.

I am not confident that Aguero will be fit to start so my starting 11 would be:

Hart
Zab, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy
Fern, Garcia
Nasri, Silva,
Yaya, Negredo

Imagine sergio won't start - Here's hoping that we won't need him as we'll be 3 up and out of sight by half time... We can all dream can't we :)

Come on lads bring the first of 3 dare i say 4 trophies home tomorrow

I'm taking one for the team tomoz. I'm gutted but it has to be done. My Wembley visits so far consist of 1981 relay v spurs 2-3, full members cup final v Chelsea 4-5, play off final 2-2, United in charity shield 2-3 and last year's cup final. Apart from the Gillingham match which so nearly went Pete tong, I'm convinced I've jinxed the team. So I'm giving Wembley a wide birth for a while. Also, home matches missed this season are rags 4-1, ars 6-3, Norwich 7-0 and Chelsea in cup 2-0. There's got to be something in this???? Gutted not going, but I'm convinced we'll loose if I go!!!

Still think Demichellis is the weak link and will cost us the trophy. AJ will target him all the time.

rnblade said:
Still think Demichellis is the weak link and will cost us the trophy. AJ will target him all the time.

If we do our job AJ won't see enough of the ball to target anyone. He's not Ronaldo. If we let Adam Johnson define the game we're failing far beyond selecting Demichelis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.