City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't get why people are nervous about this final tbh !!

And yes I watched Wigan last season but this is a different city side ffs !

Predictions----a comfortable 3-0

Common city !!!

I can't imagine Pellegrini will play lone striker for this one. So it has to be Negredo and Dzeko unless Sergio is fit to start?

wattle said:
I'm taking one for the team tomoz. I'm gutted but it has to be done. My Wembley visits so far consist of 1981 relay v spurs 2-3, full members cup final v Chelsea 4-5, play off final 2-2, United in charity shield 2-3 and last year's cup final. Apart from the Gillingham match which so nearly went Pete tong, I'm convinced I've jinxed the team. So I'm giving Wembley a wide birth for a while. Also, home matches missed this season are rags 4-1, ars 6-3, Norwich 7-0 and Chelsea in cup 2-0. There's got to be something in this???? Gutted not going, but I'm convinced we'll loose if I go!!!

You Sir if we win should receive a commendation for above and beyond the call of duty. Can I ask did you buy white mice before those games?

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
wattle said:
I'm taking one for the team tomoz. I'm gutted but it has to be done. My Wembley visits so far consist of 1981 relay v spurs 2-3, full members cup final v Chelsea 4-5, play off final 2-2, United in charity shield 2-3 and last year's cup final. Apart from the Gillingham match which so nearly went Pete tong, I'm convinced I've jinxed the team. So I'm giving Wembley a wide birth for a while. Also, home matches missed this season are rags 4-1, ars 6-3, Norwich 7-0 and Chelsea in cup 2-0. There's got to be something in this???? Gutted not going, but I'm convinced we'll loose if I go!!!

You Sir if we win should receive a commendation for above and beyond the call of duty. Can I ask did you buy white mice before those games?

Lol. Don't think so! My youngest is just as bad! His only matches last season were Everton 1-1, villa 2-4 and Norwich 2-3. This year he's been to bayern 1-3, Chelsea 0-1, barca 0-2 and the Watford game!!! At half time in that game I told him he wasn't coming again!!!! Poor sod. He's as jinxed as me!

wattle said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
wattle said:

Lol. Don't think so! My youngest is just as bad! His only matches last season were Everton 1-1, villa 2-4 and Norwich 2-3. This year he's been to bayern 1-3, Chelsea 0-1, barca 0-2 and the Watford game!!! At half time in that game I told him he wasn't coming again!!!! Poor sod. He's as jinxed as me!

Until I went to the Chelsea home defeat in February, I had NEVER seen us lose at the Etihad/COMS, in 10 years of going to a significant number of matches. Not able to go to Wembley though, and don't know if my good luck works outside of our stadium anyway, so I'm not sure what my point actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.