City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Ronny should get a chance in this, Man of the Match against West Ham, let's not forget.

league-final-lopes-manchester-city_3070616.jpg

Hey up guys,
hope you dont mind me posting on your forum.
But i have 2 club wembley tickets for the final on sunday, They are located smack bang in the middle of the stand, row 5, seat 3 and 4.

Was just wondering if any of your fans had the same club wembley tickets (seats and row doesnt matter) but in the Sunderland end.

Sorry to bother you again lads.

Cheers
Steve

Steve - I've got 2 tickets in 213 club wembley Sunderland end and would like to swap for 2 tickets in the city end club wemberly, taking my 4 year old so definitely prefer to be amongst the blues if you want to swap. Pm me

steveftm said:
Hey up guys,
hope you dont mind me posting on your forum.
But i have 2 club wembley tickets for the final on sunday, They are located smack bang in the middle of the stand, row 5, seat 3 and 4.

Was just wondering if any of your fans had the same club wembley tickets (seats and row doesnt matter) but in the Sunderland end.

Sorry to bother you again lads.

Cheers
Steve
Good luck with this mate. Might be better off in the Ticket & Travel Exchange section though.

Our record in League Cup finals;-

1970 - Won 2-1 (AET)
1974 - Lost 2-1
1976 - Won 2-1
2014 - ????????

A 2-1 Sunderland win is an incredible 33/1 at Coral's if anyone's interested....:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.