City v Swans post match thread

strange saying that its all about the 3 pts and not the performance as others here who seem to know the mind of the top brass and manager seem to think its all about the style of attacking football and entertainment - which wasn't great either and the shape of the team from a defensive point of view is shocking......it won't be about the 3 pts against better teams with performances like that,,,it will be about the 3-4 goals we concede and I'm sure HRH?khaldoon won't be looking at that positively

i agree with most of what your saying, but football is all about the 3 points at the end of the day, how is that strange.... .

we arent gonna play well every game, we didn't today and managed to get a win. if this win helps us towards winning the league khaldoon won't give a shit how we played today and this game will be forgotten

I've already said we were shit.

The difference is though I wont dwell on it and spend all night crying for a fucking sacking or 3 like some on here.

Instead i will think, top of the league, top of the league CL group and in the last 16 and semi final of the league cup and all that whilst missing key players and not really playing that well.
I know you will. Good on you.

The difference is though I wont dwell on it and spend all night crying for a fucking sacking or 3 like some on here.

Instead i will think, top of the league, top of the league CL group and in the last 16 and semi final of the league cup and all that whilst missing key players and not really playing that well.
No, sure you'll just dwell on every post those "some" you constantly deride make lol

Christ, priorities are truly out of whack on here.

No you are on here moaning at all the match going blues who have sat through a pile of fucking shite & got pissed wet through & telling them they actually enjoyed it.

i am reading a lot of "undeserved", "lucky" and so on..... but as far as i know you never get what you deserve only what you work/ask for and whatever happened to 'you make your own luck'... anyway, some supporter need to get a grip... this team has played 7 games in 21 days as much as we like to think so; these players aren't machines...
enjoy the win...

Swansea will be disappointed they didn't get anything out of that match, and although we didn't play well we got a chunk of luck, which is always welcome. We do need to take a serious look at how quite ordinary attacks from the opposition make us look as if we've never had any defensive coaching, as we can't rely on outscoring them every time we play.

Still, best we could get from today was 3 points and no new injuries, and it looks like we've achieved that.

I'll take the 3 points but still concerned about our performance....we seeing alot of games like this and without Hart they might have had 3 goals....bit of luck at the end saved us but overall this still isnt good enough and cant count on "luck" every game...We need to improve at the back and going forward.....having said all that, still happy with the win tho!; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.