City v Swans post match thread

We should just give up.

Can the PL award them the moral 3 points i wonder?

All I hope is the manager and the team to work on the defensive shape of the team for the next 9 days. Once we are solid at the back, the Front 4 (Aguero, Silva, KDB, Sterling) will take care of the goals at the other end.

I'll take the 3 points but still concerned about our performance....we seeing alot of games like this and without Hart they might have had 3 goals....bit of luck at the end saved us but overall this still isnt good enough and cant count on "luck" every game...We need to improve at the back and going forward.....having said all that, still happy with the win tho!; )

This pretty much sums it up for me! Well said, True Blue!

Same kind of performances we've produced for the last half a dozen league games. Very fortunate Hart was on top form, we got a bit of luck and Swansea didn't have a striker on the pitch until the last 15 minutes otherwise we'd of lost that. No tempo, no movement, no ideas. Our entire gameplan is basically "give the ball to Yaya/Silva and see what they can produce from nothing"

The whole team need clear and specific instructions, Sterling and Navas in particular(and De Bruyne is the same to an extent when played out wide), i've said this before but when they're in possession or are involved in play they have no idea what they should do and end up either playing a simple ball back or standing still. I blame this solely on the manager as i don't believe it's a case of both of them not following instructions every single game.

There's no signs of change in this team and it's worrying because we're currently beating very average at best teams by the skin of our teeth with the odd period of play that masks over the performance enough to keep the manager in a job. The board need to be proactive rather than reactive here and get rid of this manager now before we lose sight of a title that should be ours with the teams we have.

What an utter bunch of miserable c*nuts we have following this wonderful football club. I could not be there today due to work commitments but watched it in a sports bar in the US. I thought it was a fantastically entertaining game played at a fantastic tempo, real blood and guts premier league football. We were clearly playing against a very fired up Swansea side. You would have to question whether they had been playing like that against the Norwich's of this world whether they would be where they are currently.

I thought we played well on the whole but struggled to open up a resolute Swansea. To show the character to come back after the hammer blow of the late equaliser was fantastic.

Another three points, top of the league, top of chumps league groups and semi final of league cup. If this is a disaster heaven help any other club in Europe they must be positively suicidal.

City fans it has to be said are the most miserable bunch of moaning c*nuts you could find.

Think about it this way -

Yes we were poor, but we managed to skank 3 points and move back to the top of the table. Fans of our direct competition will be pig sick watching that as we did today exactly what the raggies used to do time and time again when they were good - play poorly and secure a result. Good enough for me to have a nice big smile on my face til next week.

(although we will need to be about 1000% better against Arsenal or they will rip us a new arsehole ;)

No you are on here moaning at all the match going blues who have sat through a pile of fucking shite & got pissed wet through & telling them they actually enjoyed it.
Times like this that this forum really needs a like button. Add in "driving through the night in the pissing rain to get a flight over for the game, as a birthday present to myself.

You watched a different game to me. Yaya was great today along with Hart. It's too easy to blame yaya sometimes.
I do seem to be in the minority regarding Yaya but I think my post was far from blaming just him, so I am not sure where that response comes from.

Ordinary day today. We weren't exciting, and the team certainly didn't do anything to get bums on seats. The number of empty seats was once again shocking - but the team has to do something to get those stayaways to bother their arses to come to the game. Today they failed. Poor game.

we are neither in or out of the comp as it has started for us as a competition but it seems to be being used as a positive when it shouldnt be being used at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.