City v Swans post match thread

Mangala needs to go in the Summer. Richard Dunne would have put Gomis in the stand for their goal and Dunney was not the quickest.
Mangala just seems to collect bookings for poorly timed tackles and lacks positional sense IMO. CBs for next season Kompany(fit), Otamendi, Stones and Denayer.
He did a dreadful tackle in the second half right below where I was sitting (323). All he had to do was shepherd the Swansea player down the line, but he dived in, giving away a needless free kick (inviting pressure onto us) as well as picking up a stupid yellow card. It makes you wonder just what he's thinking of at times.

Poor leggy performance, I'm going to put it down to midweek and little rotation.

Looked like we tried to shut up shop at 1-0 and did it badly.

A nice break now to Arsenal so no excuses there.

Maddley was awful for the tried time at our place.

Can anyone imagine Bony ever producing a finish like Gomes'?

He scored but his overall contribution was very poor again.

Wasn't alone though, too many of them appear to still think turning up will be enough

Don't think Wenger will be having any sleepless nights ahead of our game if he was watching
Dont say Gomis scored? I said there was no way he would in the pre match thread because he is so shite.
Been in work and waiting for a full match download. Cannot believe that plank scored

Really strange feeling at the moment, i feel more pissed off today than I did last week at Stoke, however we can;t win convincingly evry week and the 3 points are the main thing. The conditions were the same for both teams but certainly didn't help our style of play, not sure about the substitutions either.

Just back from the game, I'm cold and wet but got a lovely warm feeling inside, Well done to all the players ground out a good 3 points, were looking a bit disjointed lately but still nicely in the mix, be good to get our spine back and then I'm sure our play will flow more smoothly, good day all round,
I'll leave all you rabid moaners to your own devices, your all just weird.
Time for a few JDs and the boxing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.