City v Swans post match thread

Maybe I'm a happy clapper but I just like to think positively especially about City.
We are not perfect, I'm sure even history's best teams made mistakes and could be awful at times. I can't complain today as I always expect Premier League games to be tough. Hart played very well and I'm perfectly fine with that. Unfortunately I also accept that we concede more chances/goals without Kompany. Thought we played quite well though. Passing wasn't too slow or backwards. We were pretty happy with 1-0 and it took them 'til the 90th minute to equalize. My head certainly went down then, at least he didn't do that damn celebration. We had 4 minutes to rescue it and we did so in 2. Can't feel anything other than joy/relief after that.
We were simply cut open one too many times but we got away with it. Jesús, David, Fabian and Fernandinho all very good I thought. Yaya motm for me. Big slide tackle at one point after we didn't get a decision, some great passes, forward runs and he made the winning goal.
Happy that Bony got one, still pleasantly surprised when we score from a corner. Nice to see Kelechi being credited the winner; as others have said that's his 2nd! I'm honestly not worried about anyone at the moment. We're in a great position in all competitions and if/when we get everyone fit at the same time it's only gonna get better.

Its plain and simple ......most of our players look off pace and tired, as you guys say on here "Knackered".
a much needed break before Arsenal game and hope we at least draw.

just watched the game again and although we werent at our best I thought we controlled large parts of the game , I think some are forgetting the importance of the absence of our captain and one of the best strikers in the world

Champions grind out this kind of results.

Flappers moan with this kind of results.
It's not moaning for fucks sake. It's pointing out where we think there might have been problems, which there were a few.
Happy clappers are a fucking waste of time on a discussion board.

It's not moaning for fucks sake. It's pointing out where we think there might have been problems, which there were a few.
Happy clappers are a fucking waste of time on a discussion board.

That's why this is my first post on this thread I'm a happy clapper ! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.