City v Swans post match thread

Some on here really have got their head in the sand, we're all City fans of course we're delighted to get the points when not playing well but my god we are going backwards at an alarming rate, a couple of shots on goal, hanging on against Swansea, since the takeover Bony is the worst striker we've had & Mangala is the worst centre half we've had. This team managed by this clown Pellegrini is round the corner from another couple of pastings ala Liverpool & Stoke & Spurs.......

Good post
Some on here are never happy unless theyre moaning!
No, you're missing the point spectacularly like everyone else who's gone down that route tonight.
We wasn't very good today, we haven't been great bar the second half midweek for a good month. We've managed to get results which is the main thing but to gloss over it with posts like yours are a waste of time.
Discuss the game if you want but fuck off with the 'people aren't happy unless they're moaning' shite.

Just to mention, if you have a different opinion of the game, then argue your point.

But you and others who are telling peopie who have supported City for over 40 years that we would prefer our team to get beat, how about you just FUCK OFF ?

I certainly wouldn't listen to you because you're a clown.

What a pile of shite

The three moaning minnies. Why don't you start a Manchester City moaners society? Victor Meldrew could be your chairman. City fans my backside. So angry at people like you.

Just to mention, if you have a different opinion of the game, then argue your point.

But you and others who are telling peopie who have supported City for over 40 years that we would prefer our team to get beat, how about you just FUCK OFF ?

If you actually typed words that made me think you wanted City to win then i would think it wouldn't i? Save your swearing for someone else because i don't wanna read it ok?

The three moaning minnies. Why don't you start a Manchester City moaners society? Victor Meldrew could be your chairman. City fans my backside. So angry at people like you.
So you're disputing the fact we're blues now? Bless your cotton socks.

Some on here really have got their head in the sand, we're all City fans of course we're delighted to get the points when not playing well but my god we are going backwards at an alarming rate, a couple of shots on goal, hanging on against Swansea, since the takeover Bony is the worst striker we've had & Mangala is the worst centre half we've had. This team managed by this clown Pellegrini is round the corner from another couple of pastings ala Liverpool & Stoke & Spurs.......

I totally agree with you.

The amount of City fans saying we were shit today, we're papering over the cracks, our manager hasn't a clue, or it's like when we all knew Keagen was leaving, all said by groups of blues when I was walking back to the car, it was unbelievable. But I agree with them.

Even Joe Hart has stated we were crap today.

Today was not an enjoyable experience. The weather was terrible, it was cold, it took an absolute age to get home after the game due to flooding, plus we were shit.....!

The sooner I can erase today from my memory the better.

I. Wouldnt say Bony is the worst striker ive ever seen in a city shirt
Tony Cunningham was useless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.