City v The Big 4

BillyShears said:
Josh...would it be fair to say that since we've cooled on Eto'o, we're burning up on another African striker, who plays in London?

please god nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BillyShears said:
Josh...would it be fair to say that since we've cooled on Eto'o, we're burning up on another African striker, who plays in London?

Would be a good choice to take to Africa for the pre-season tour and kindle major interest in our pursuit of global dominance, an African, Southern Americans, Captain of England etc etc... would enhance our squad no need to settle and fit straight into Premiership style football along with all of our other signings so far. Young, strong and hungry enough to develop himself as a player, somehow the kind of player I could imagine becoming a bit of a legend at City.

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

Very interesting..........

Afternoon Billy, hope your well fella.

I'm good. Intrigued by what's going on at the moment...

I imagine Josh is in fact alluding to Adebayor...which makes perfect sense. Fits this summer's transfer strategy to a t...

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

I imagine Josh is in fact alluding to Adebayor...which makes perfect sense. Fits this summer's transfer strategy to a t...

Hope not as I'm not a big fan..

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

Methinks your absolutely right ;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oleole.com/media/main/podcasts/arsecast/ADE_BROCHURE.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oleole.com/media/main/podcas ... OCHURE.pdf</a>

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

Abebayor is a quality player and would be another fine signing. Must admit I was worried he was talking about that Danish knobhead whose name escapes me!

Blue2112 said:
BillyShears said:

Would be a good choice to take to Africa for the pre-season tour and kindle major interest in our pursuit of global dominance, an African, Southern Americans, Captain of England etc etc... would enhance our squad no need to settle and fit straight into Premiership style football along with all of our other signings so far. Young, strong and hungry enough to develop himself as a player, somehow the kind of player I could imagine becoming a bit of a legend at City.

Agreed 100%...

As alluded to in another thread regarding our transfer strategy, when you look at the types of players we're signing, they have immense on the field and off the field value...plus they significantly weaken our opposition if we sign them...

With respect to Adebayor, IIRC we tried to sign him in January...so he's obviously been on the club's radar since the takeover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.