City v The Big 4

Anyone else get the feeling that most of the posters in here are incapable of reading between the lines, and clearly have no idea about who actually may have information regarding transfers...

So I'll ask...who thinks Adebayor is going to be a good alternative to Eto'o???

I would love Adebayour, ive bene a fan of his since he played for Monaco and i think he has huge potential. Ive seen a number f interviews with him and he has surprised me at how sounds he seems. He has never asked for a move and is happy at Arsenal (or was) until the fans started giving him shit when he was linked with move to Milan. I think he would do very well upfront with Robinho and Tevez either side of him.

BillyShears said:
Anyone else get the feeling that most of the posters in here are incapable of reading between the lines, and clearly have no idea about who actually may have information regarding transfers...

pmsl, was just thinking the same!

Billy mate we are going to have a hell of a quality squad this season!

Cant wait.

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

Cant wait.

Absolutely no doubt about that...

I really hope we can get through the final 30% of the Terry deal and get him signed...

Would be a statement no-one could ignore...

As Josh says...one player from each of the top 4...not bad business for likke ol' ciddy...

Sgoater said:
I would love Adebayour, ive bene a fan of his since he played for Monaco and i think he has huge potential. Ive seen a number f interviews with him and he has surprised me at how sounds he seems. He has never asked for a move and is happy at Arsenal (or was) until the fans started giving him shit when he was linked with move to Milan. I think he would do very well upfront with Robinho and Tevez either side of him.

I can feel a 500 page Adebayor thread brewing.

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

Cant wait.

Absolutely no doubt about that...

I really hope we can get through the final 30% of the Terry deal and get him signed...

Would be a statement no-one could ignore...

As Josh says...one player from each of the top 4...not bad business for likke ol' ciddy...

Very confident of Terry, his silence has said it all for me......

Bazzmand Show said:
Sgoater said:

I can feel a 500 page Adebayor thread brewing.

This one will happen too quick for that IMO...I imagine we'd want our new African signing on the plane to Africa on Wednesday. Arsenal are not Barca, and Adebayor isn't Eto'o or Tevez...the deal will be done quick.

hgblue said:
BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:
Josh...would it be fair to say that since we've cooled on Eto'o, we're burning up on another African striker, who plays in London?

Very interesting..........

Afternoon Billy, hope your well fella.

I'm good. Intrigued by what's going on at the moment...

I imagine Josh is in fact alluding to Adebayor...which makes perfect sense. Fits this summer's transfer strategy to a t...

Abebayor is a quality player and would be another fine signing. Must admit I was worried he was talking about that Danish knobhead whose name escapes me!

Adebayor is a great player but is he not a bit similar to RSC in the way he plays???????........we need variety.

as far as a comparrison to eto'o...he is nowhere near as good

There are things about Adebayor I would love and other parts I would hate. Unless Hughes is sure he can get the best out of him I would avoid him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.