City v The Big 4

BillyShears said:
Anyone else get the feeling that most of the posters in here are incapable of reading between the lines, and clearly have no idea about who actually may have information regarding transfers...

So I'll ask...who thinks Adebayor is going to be a good alternative to Eto'o???

not me.

chazmcfc said:
Very interesting Josh. Any hints on whom you think is done ? And when you say watch this space for us bidding on an Arsenal player is this Alex Song ? Please explain.
It's interesting stuff don't you think that on the one hand we read that City are developing relationships with the Barca's of this world whilst at the same time going into the lions den and taking player's from our very own domestic big 4. Weaken their squads whilst saying to them ''not only are we coming but we are going to take your better players''.

Rags = Tevez

Chelsea = Terry

Liverpool = Barry
whilst not directly from them he was certainly their main target.

Arsenal =??? Watch this space over the next few days.

Although we have no official announcement I believe one is done whilst two others are very close.
well out of those im guessing that he thinks barry is done, im not sure though.

TFC said:
simon23 said:
Adebayor is a great player but is he not a bit similar to RSC in the way he plays???????........we need variety

He and RSC are variety mate. Everything we were sorely lacking last season.

Bingo...

PabZab said:
There are things about Adebayor I would love and other parts I would hate. Unless Hughes is sure he can get the best out of him I would avoid him.

i just think he looks slow and a bit clumsey,i for 1 wont be gettin to upset if he dont come,dont get me wrong i think he scores some very good goals,just he lacks pace

keemcfc said:
chazmcfc said:
Very interesting Josh. Any hints on whom you think is done ? And when you say watch this space for us bidding on an Arsenal player is this Alex Song ? Please explain.
It's interesting stuff don't you think that on the one hand we read that City are developing relationships with the Barca's of this world whilst at the same time going into the lions den and taking player's from our very own domestic big 4. Weaken their squads whilst saying to them ''not only are we coming but we are going to take your better players''.

Rags = Tevez

Chelsea = Terry

Liverpool = Barry
whilst not directly from them he was certainly their main target.

Arsenal =??? Watch this space over the next few days.

Although we have no official announcement I believe one is done whilst two others are very close.
well out of those im guessing that he thinks barry is done, im not sure though.

Have faith my friend....

BillyShears said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Sgoater said:
I would love Adebayour, ive bene a fan of his since he played for Monaco and i think he has huge potential. Ive seen a number f interviews with him and he has surprised me at how sounds he seems. He has never asked for a move and is happy at Arsenal (or was) until the fans started giving him shit when he was linked with move to Milan. I think he would do very well upfront with Robinho and Tevez either side of him.

I can feel a 500 page Adebayor thread brewing.

This one will happen too quick for that IMO...I imagine we'd want our new African signing on the plane to Africa on Wednesday. Arsenal are not Barca, and Adebayor isn't Eto'o or Tevez...the deal will be done quick.

Howcome the press havnt gotten a wiff of it then?

Interesting theory but a couple of points. Even if Barry was Liverpools top target I don't thing you can say that we have weakened them as he was never there. Also no one would argue that he would ever be as important as Gerrard or Torres. There isn't much between Alonso and Barry.

Also Tevez was never a first choice at the rags. He may have got more game time seeing tranny left but its likely valencia will replace tranny and the order of merit as it were would still see tevez on the bench more often than not.

Terry I agree, along with Lampard and Essien Chelsea's most important player

Bazzmand Show said:
BillyShears said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Sgoater said:
I would love Adebayour, ive bene a fan of his since he played for Monaco and i think he has huge potential. Ive seen a number f interviews with him and he has surprised me at how sounds he seems. He has never asked for a move and is happy at Arsenal (or was) until the fans started giving him shit when he was linked with move to Milan. I think he would do very well upfront with Robinho and Tevez either side of him.

I can feel a 500 page Adebayor thread brewing.

This one will happen too quick for that IMO...I imagine we'd want our new African signing on the plane to Africa on Wednesday. Arsenal are not Barca, and Adebayor isn't Eto'o or Tevez...the deal will be done quick.

Howcome the press havnt gotten a wiff of it then?

They never had a whiff of Barry either....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.