City v The Big 4

Matt Diablo said:
Anyone who thinks Adebayor is shite is a total Knobstick, he is a nightmare to defend against and just what we need to add to RSC, to create space for the smaller wizards in the team...

C'mon pal, just because someone has a differing opinion on a player to what you may think then it doesn't automatically make that person a "knobstick". Everyone has their right to voice their opinion on here. Why does every thread have to resort to insulting fellow bluemooners just because they argue a different point of view?

Sgoater said:
Project said:
Agree that variation is the best way forward. Imagine a choice of RSC, Tevez, Eto'o, Robinho, SWP and Weiss for the front 3 positions. Just a ton of options for any circumstance.

...and Petrov mate, it would be awsome.

Forgot about Petrov, which says a lot about how far we've come.

Order will probably look like this to me

Robinho----Eto'o----Tevez
Petrov------RSC------SWP
Weiss-----Bellamy----Weiss

Blue2112 said:
It's interesting stuff don't you think that on the one hand we read that City are developing relationships with the Barca's of this world whilst at the same time going into the lions den and taking player's from our very own domestic big 4. Weaken their squads whilst saying to them ''not only are we coming but we are going to take your better players''.

Rags = Tevez

Chelsea = Terry

Liverpool = Barry whilst not directly from them he was certainly their main target.

Arsenal =??? Watch this space over the next few days.

Although we have no official announcement I believe one is done whilst two others are very close.

Non starter for me, clutching at straws at best.

Tevez left utd, we never stole him.
Not sure anyone knows whats going on with Terry.
Arsenal; i'll keep watching
Liverpool; as you say a target, certaintly not a Gerrard or Torres, certainly not thie main target this season after Alonso proved he was better.

Matt Diablo said:
Blue2112 has got respect mate

I know who Blue2112 is.

It's an opinion, nothing to do with 'respect' i just don't think its a solid one.

Plus its well and good going after all these players but we've got to give them a reason to come here. A main player in the top 4 teams wont come to us yet, not in thier prime anyway.

GStar said:
Blue2112 said:
It's interesting stuff don't you think that on the one hand we read that City are developing relationships with the Barca's of this world whilst at the same time going into the lions den and taking player's from our very own domestic big 4. Weaken their squads whilst saying to them ''not only are we coming but we are going to take your better players''.

Rags = Tevez

Chelsea = Terry

Liverpool = Barry whilst not directly from them he was certainly their main target.

Arsenal =??? Watch this space over the next few days.

Although we have no official announcement I believe one is done whilst two others are very close.

Non starter for me, clutching at straws at best.

Tevez left utd, we never stole him.
Not sure anyone knows whats going on with Terry.
Arsenal; i'll keep watching
Liverpool; as you say a target, certaintly not a Gerrard or Torres, certainly not thie main target this season after Alonso proved he was better.

Benitez seems to disagree with you.

GStar said:
Neville Kneville said:

If he wanted him so much, he would have got him, like Keane.

He may well of been interested in him, certainly not a "main target" and certainly wouldn't have been as important to Liverpool as Gerred/Torres.

I'd have to disagree, Barry was definitely a "main target", Benitez spent all of last summer trying to make Villa sell, but they refused, whereas Spurs buckled to Keane's transfer request. They were in for him again this summer and Barry chose us.

GStar said:
Neville Kneville said:

If he wanted him so much, he would have got him, like Keane.

He may well of been interested in him, certainly not a "main target" and certainly wouldn't have been as important to Liverpool as Gerred/Torres.
what a load of tripe. benitez said and i quote " we made a real effort to get barry again"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.