City v The Big 4

Blue2112 said:
It's interesting stuff don't you think that on the one hand we read that City are developing relationships with the Barca's of this world whilst at the same time going into the lions den and taking player's from our very own domestic big 4. Weaken their squads whilst saying to them ''not only are we coming but we are going to take your better players''.

Rags = Tevez

Chelsea = Terry

Liverpool = Barry whilst not directly from them he was certainly their main target.

Arsenal =??? Watch this space over the next few days.

Although we have no official announcement I believe one is done whilst two others are very close.

What a guy absolutly bob on.

Might I suggest we revert back to the classic 2-3-5 formation? Worked about 50 years ago, so why not? :p

Code:
                Given
         Terry ----- Ned
   Kompany -- Ireland -- Barry
SWP ----------------------- Robinho
      Bellamy --- Ade --- RSC

Dobsy87 said:
Could this still be to smoke out Eto'o?

Fook me people like you should be special agents. always talking about conspiracy theories. We can't be in talks with a player without someone saying ' oooh were not really after this guy its just a smoke screen for someone else' haha bollocks. we publicly pulled out of the eto'o deal let it die now.

the--dud said:
Might I suggest we revert back to the classic 2-3-5 formation? Worked about 50 years ago, so why not? :p

Code:
                Given
         Terry ----- Ned
   Kompany -- Ireland -- Barry
SWP ----------------------- Robinho
      Bellamy --- Ade --- RSC

bellamy instead Tevez hmmm ok ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.