City v The Big 4

bobmcfc said:
moomba said:
At his best Adebayor is quality. But he seems to pick and choose when he can be bothered. Would be a good signing but I could see it ending in tears in a year or so.

Still not sure the Eto'o deal is done anyway.

i'm still praying for Eto'o

Well i aint praying but i can still see this coming off

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
bobmcfc said:
moomba said:
At his best Adebayor is quality. But he seems to pick and choose when he can be bothered. Would be a good signing but I could see it ending in tears in a year or so.

I would rather have a player who wants to come (possibly adebayor), than a player who needs the world placed at his feet for him to even consider coming, Eto'o.

simon23 said:
BillyShears said:
simon23 said:
adebayour is a big step down from eto'o in my opinion. Im not saying he isnt a decent player (he is) but he is no where near as good as eto'o

he doesnt offer us anything different to what rsc offers us....they are very similar in style of play

eto'o style players are what we require and until that happens we will not break the top 5-6 in my opinon

I totally disagree....RSC and Adebayor are totally different types of players...Adebayor plays on the shoulder of the last defender, looking to beat the offside trap...as is witnessed by the vast majority of goals he has scored for Arsenal...RSC is a player who drops deep all the time, holds the ball up, and looks to play people in.

hmmm..but he doesnt really have any pace to which to play in the shoulder of the last defender though......and he is never going to beat a player when running at them....

Simon23 I think you need to lighten up a little, your going to make your self ill at this rate

Bazzmand Show said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
bobmcfc said:
moomba said:

I would rather have a player who wants to come (possibly adebayor), than a player who needs the world placed at his feet for him to even consider coming, Eto'o.

id rather have the better player and that is eto'o by a long way

Ducado said:
simon23 said:
BillyShears said:
simon23 said:
adebayour is a big step down from eto'o in my opinion. Im not saying he isnt a decent player (he is) but he is no where near as good as eto'o

he doesnt offer us anything different to what rsc offers us....they are very similar in style of play

eto'o style players are what we require and until that happens we will not break the top 5-6 in my opinon

I totally disagree....RSC and Adebayor are totally different types of players...Adebayor plays on the shoulder of the last defender, looking to beat the offside trap...as is witnessed by the vast majority of goals he has scored for Arsenal...RSC is a player who drops deep all the time, holds the ball up, and looks to play people in.

hmmm..but he doesnt really have any pace to which to play in the shoulder of the last defender though......and he is never going to beat a player when running at them....

Simon23 I think you need to lighten up a little, your going to make your self ill at this rate

?????????????

lol......if you actually knew me then you would realise what a ridiculous comment that is...but as you dont ill let you off

simon23 said:

I think your underating Adebayor tbh mate. We know he isnt in the same class as Eto'o but ffs he bagged 24 goals last season. He is only 25 dont forget and is only just reaching his peak.

Blue2112 said:
I am now led to believe and again I'm posting this in good faith like all the genuine ITK's do and put themselves up for some unfair critiscism that, Adebayor is almost done, which would make sense us turning away from Eto'o..

Wow, that would be some coup for us.

Failsworth_Blue said:
eato said:
2 x Mobile main strikers Robinho Tevez
2 x Mobile talented target men Adebayor RSC
3 x Impact forwards Bellers, Boj and Big phil

= top 4 finish

simples ;)

Average defence - No top 4 finish however that looks like it's going to be sorted out aswell although who we get to make the defence better is still uncertain

Adebayor would be a top signing and while i'd prefer Eto i wouldn't be unhappy if we didn't get him and ended up with Adebayor

You're right I am being a little flippant however you can see the theory with the front line.

add a midfield of De Jong, Ireland and Barry (with SWP, Petrov and Zab, Kompany as utilty)
Defence of Richards, Bridge, Terry, Lescott (Zab, Kompany, Ned)
+ Given and that is a fuckin top team if it can gell early

simon23 said:

Mate, Eto'o is arguably the best centre forward in the world...we are a midtable premiership team. Fucking cheer up before...we were looking to sign Mido two years ago...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.