_______de Jong______
A Johnson________Silva
_______Balotelli______ (Maybe)

---------------Hart----------------
Zab--Kompany--Lescott--Kolarov
---------De Jong--Yaya-----------
AJ------------Silva---------Balotelli
--------------Dzeko---------------

And as usual on derbies, I won't be making a prediction. Habit.

(If Micah is available put him at RB and switch Zab to LB. Likewise Tevez for Dzeko, however unlikely it may be.)

The biggest concern is the width of the rags. I fear Either Nani or Valencia will have a field day against Kolorov so dependant on Richards being fit i'd pick this side
Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Zab
Toure De Jong
SWP Silva Johnson
Dzeko

Zab would fit in at Left back. He kept Walcott quiet against Asenal and think he would do a solid job against Valencia or Nani. I would also go for 2 wingers to give there full backs something to think about. I'd let Johnson try and target Oshea or Rafael and let SWP have a go at Evra. He hasn't been as solid defensively of late and would unleash Shauny on him.

Mancini is bound to play Barry though and I cant see Shauny playing but I think the team above could give them a run for there money.

people need to stop putting balotelli as a winger in their formation, he is useless there, and would be a nightmare for our defense as he doesnt track back.

this is the best formation we can put out

..............hart
boyata..komp..lesscot..zaba
.......yaya.......de jong
....swp.....silva...johnson
..............dzeko

citysky said:
people need to stop putting balotelli as a winger in their formation, he is useless there, and would be a nightmare for our defense as he doesnt track back.

..............hart
..............dzeko

No chance he will put Johnson on the left. Why also are people suggesting SWP, smacks of desperation. IMO both Johnno and SWP are impact players and should be brought on when the game is stretched and full backs are tired. However this is the team he will play I reckon

...........Hart
Zabb..Komp..Lescott..Kolarov
..........DJ......Barry
..............Yaya
Johhno ..............Silva
............Dzeko

keemcfc said:
________Hart________
Zab_Kompany_Lescott_
_______de Jong______
A Johnson________Silva
_______Balotelli______ (Maybe)
So you have us going against arguably the best team in England with only eight players! If Micah miraculously recovers, I would definitely play him at right back (but take him off after 70 minutes because he might get tired) and play Zabaleta at left back. I would also play SWP and AJ as wingers, mainly because Sweep can track back and do a job on Nani/Valencia.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Zab
Toure De Jong Kolarov
Johnson Silva
Dzeko

Kolarov has been wank in midfield apart from Wolves but to stifle the rags wide I'd go with him again.

If Richards is missing we've no option but to move Zab to RB, move Kolarov to LB and bring in Barry (shudder).

PowderBlue said:
citysky said:

..............hart
..............dzeko

No chance he will put Johnson on the left. Why also are people suggesting SWP, smacks of desperation. IMO both Johnno and SWP are impact players and should be brought on when the game is stretched and full backs are tired. However this is the team he will play I reckon

...........Hart
Zabb..Komp..Lescott..Kolarov
..........DJ......Barry
..............Yaya
Johhno ..............Silva
............Dzeko

If he plays Kolarov at left back we may as well all stay in the pubs. He will get ripped to bits, even if Barry will try and double up as much as possible in that formation.

-----Hart

Richards-Kompany---Lescott-- Zab
(Hopefully)
--------------Y.Toure---De Jong

-------Johnson-------Silva--------Mario

----------------------Dzeko or tevez if fit

i'd hope to see this

hart
richards kompany lescott zab
de jong toure
johnson silva balotelli
dzeko

this game will go 1 of 2 ways for balotelli either he has a stormer or he storms down the tunnel after a crap showing. Im hoping for his sake he has a stormer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.