CITY v The Rags - F.A Cup Semi-Final Official Match Thread

clarkie_ni said:
2 things where the rags are dominating.

1 - their fullbacks are much more sucessful down the flank evra and o'gay getting forward and using the cross ball.

2 - scholes yet again is left free to have all the time in the world on the ball. hes pinging it all about the place.

and to think some football genius's think he's past it.

dunno bout you but I thought that was more than a decent half....the lads arent overwhelmed which what I was scared of....komps zabs toure all having good matches...Hart mom so far though

RandomJ said:
Kolarov and Barry are a real concern. Zabba is working his balls off but he's getting done by Nani and Evra and Johnson is having to come deep all the time to help out.

I wish Micah had been fit, dont think Nani would get as much change out of him.

clarkie_ni said:

1 - their fullbacks are much more sucessful down the flank evra and o'gay getting forward and using the cross ball.

2 - scholes yet again is left free to have all the time in the world on the ball. hes pinging it all about the place.
Like I have said often on many threads. Our fullback wing mid combination is often poor. Our touch and goes are not very impressive either. But we got more forceful as the game progressed.

Barry and Deyong, have to move up a bit. Carrick, Scholes and Park are outmanning Yaya in the middle coz our DMs are worried about covering for the defense. I think our defense can handle their front three if pressure is put on their central 3.

got to be happy with that. a bit lax early, but for a showing without tevez, the boys are right in this.

Hope Berbaflop still on in the 2nd half otherwise those clear cut chances that the Rags keep producing will turn in to goals if ShitCha or Owen come on.

We can do this lads, decent performance not much to shout about but it'll open up in the second half. Just hope it goes our way! Few decent chances but we were bloody lucky Berbaflop missed that open net, could be our day! I'm shaking like a leaf!

Look heaps better when we get the ball to yaya silva and ballO.
Get ballo the ball on the deck more and we will start to dominate. Nano and Valencia are scaring me :/

Dax777 said:
clarkie_ni said:

Like I have said often on many threads. Our fullback wing mid combination is often poor. Our touch and goes are not very impressive either. But we got more forceful as the game progressed.

Barry and Deyong, have to move up a bit. Carrick, Scholes and Park are outmanning Yaya in the middle coz our DMs are worried about covering for the defense. I think our defense can handle their front three if pressure is put on their central 3.
I think they did move forward in the second part of that half, which is good to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.